Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A call to the bladesingers

Go down 
+3
Fflar
A_Roleplayer
Falling Leaf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

A call to the bladesingers Empty
PostSubject: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 am

*Nadin is adressing personally the bladesingers he knows and asking them help to contact others, this is being done in a calm and slow way, with much discretion, a call for a meet, and to those he knows he delivers a personal letter*

Fellow bladesinger, as expected protectors of the elven way we have much duties to fill and maybe cause of such duties we are lacking a minimum organization in our ranks in Myth Drannor, as far as I noticed. Apparently we don't even have a Kaer'vaelen pointed in our community, and even if some of us belong to the Ahk'Faern, I have the impression no one knows how many el'taels and masters are walking around.
I know I am nothing but an el'tael, and that many have reasons to disagree about my perception of things, still due our long history and tradition, I can tell that not few among of the people expect more from us, and said this I hope you don't take my words in a bad manner, but as a necessary statement of our duties to the people and even the seldarine.

((as an unecessary but welcomed advice, please don't metagame this post

Possible web source to anyone who would like:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
))

Last edited by Vall Moon on Tue May 15, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

*Daoinvel adds a note*

Go bladesingers, go bladesingers!

- El'tael Daoinvel
Back to top Go down
A_Roleplayer

A_Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:58 am

Alarice hears of the letter and tries to obtain a copy to see what it says. Unfortunately she knows of no other El'Taels she can ask to see if they have a copy.
Instead she returns to her duties patrolling the city and keeping the genral population safe and reassured by her presence.
Back to top Go down
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:48 pm

*Anadia too hears of this letter and attempts to obtain a copy of it for herself.*
Back to top Go down
Fflar

Fflar

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:51 am

Since the days of Sherne, Myth Drannnor did not see such a Bladesinger again.

Not one who was willing to truly put everything else above his personal and material needs.

Myth Drannor has longed for some time now to an Et'tael, who will hold up his blade and wont fear to be the power of magic and might behind our walls and trees.

And we are still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Wackobear

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:29 am

*Sylwyn reads the letter and nods*
Back to top Go down
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:09 pm

*Anadia Leaves a note upon the bulletin board within the Star Inn*

To Whom it may concern,

This is a request to have a gathering of Bladesingers. Please leave word of when would be best to for all to attend.

((OOC: Let me know when would be a good time for us all to gather.))

~ Anadia E'len
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:53 am

*Ryniesta reads the letter thanks to Anadia and makes some comment about men not expressing their intent and wishes clear enough suggesting the Bladesingers perhaps should have a meeting.*

*Seeing Anadias note the day after she brightens up in a wide smiles and pins a note under Anadias note.*

Just tell me when and where and I will do my best to be there.
Yours sincerely Ryniesta Arivaela'ruar.

//Some time Saturday would be good for me.
Evenings before a workday I cant be on later than 8 pm GMT.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:06 am

*Nadin pass word to those bladesingers he get in touch (all who answered the call).*

- It was good to see that we didn't need five or ten years to get answers, but instead we did very fast, what beyond doubt proves we are organized enough. I was new here but nonetheless we had success in such a call, so it is fair to presume that any of us could organize a gathering easily, thus we don't need a physical meeting, and so I thank you.

*If asked about a Kaer'vaelen he will simply add*

- If the City of Songs needs one, this one will naturally appear, there is no need to accelerate things.

*If pressed further to tell why he worried about point a referente he will just smile and say*

- I got your attention right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A call to the bladesingers   A call to the bladesingers Empty

Back to top Go down

A call to the bladesingers
Page 1 of 1