Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aspiring Bladesingers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arjay

Aspiring Bladesingers Empty
PostSubject: Aspiring Bladesingers   Aspiring Bladesingers EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 am

Bladesong is one of the most time-honored fighting styles of our People. The ability to blend song, spell, and sword is not one that many have the aptitude for, and many of those who do focus their efforts on one are or the other rather than seeking the fine art of blending them into one formidable tool. It makes me proud to see so many aspiring to take up this calling.

I would ask you all to find me, so that I, and the others who are already walking this path, can help you in the process. The best way to learn is by both observing and doing, and I intend to assist as many of you as I can down this path.

For the good of the People,
El'Tael Arjay Lo'Ran

((OOC: Just find me in game, or send me a tell, even if you're not on your bladesinger character, and we can work on things. There's a lot of buildwork that goes into making the character, I'm willing to give whatever ooc advice I can, and help you get leveled up IC, too. This thread is also good for setting up times when group training can be done, I'll help you out through higher areas like the gnoll forests or the overgrowth for on-site training.

Current bladesingers who want to assist are encouraged to do so. Get with me in-game, too))
Back to top Go down

Aspiring Bladesingers
Page 1 of 1