Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lebbon

Lebbon

Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. Empty
PostSubject: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Some say that the Storyteller is going around the farmlands-and surrounding Dalelands-teaching farmers how to read, or play an instrument if they wish. Also telling stories of bravery and hope-how both traits are important. With his admittedly ridiculous lore, he also teaches them anything that he can upon their request. Perhaps better farming methods, to lesser known deities. Toward the end, he asks if the farmer can give him shelter for the night.

((If DM's want to do anything with this, I'd surely be willing to. But it's mostly what Chance is doing when I'm not playing him.))
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 am

Malik glances at Chance as he walks off to the northern farmlands and offers nothing but a firm and simple "Bah!"
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 am

Rita however who was on her way for a picnic and a nice relaxing lunch would stop and then head over. "You are educating there commoners i see, hmm good, a sharpe mind gets more done than a blunt one, if you will accept my assistence in this worthy task of your i will act as your patron and fund some books that make for a good reading and offers enlightenment, find out how much the Holy Scriptures of the Dread Lord costs and i will cover the cost for one hundred."
Back to top Go down
Queen Nothing

Queen Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 am

While on patrol, Viera notices Chance and his teachings, then smiles to herself for a moment - right before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 am

ObsidianRaven wrote:
Rita however who was on her way for a picnic and a nice relaxing lunch would stop and then head over. "You are educating there commoners i see, hmm good, a sharpe mind gets more done than a blunt one, if you will accept my assistence in this worthy task of your i will act as your patron and fund some books that make for a good reading and offers enlightenment, find out how much the Holy Scriptures of the Dread Lord costs and i will cover the cost for one hundred."

"My dear friend! It doesn't take much to teach these people! Just some attention and some knowledge! If you teach them to read-you can teach them to write to each other-and then they may even start teaching themselves. Building a community-I am." He smiles politely. "There isn't need to put money into it, just some effort. You'd be surprised how much more effort is worth than gold."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 am

Rita did not reply right away but just looked at him coldly as was the norm with her, but after a moment of silent consideration she would say softly. "True enough, however what is learned can be forgotten without daily use, by me paying for these books, it ensures keen minds and in addition, enlightenment. If the child that was beheaded had this chance, he would likely still be alive today." her tone was as ever polite, cold and almost uncaring, but formostly, polite.

"And considering The Dread Lord is playing such a importent part in the lives of everyone here in the Dales, having the chance to read about The Dread Lord would not only prevent, such, pointless death, but also help with these honest, hard working folk to have a better understanding of those in power. And may even smooth out the misconceptions and misunderstandings." Rita would then smile, it looked forced, it looked like she felt uncomfortable doing it, but she was trying to help in her little odd way .

"Do you not agree?"
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 pm

"Nope!" Said simply, perhaps even dancing in the snow a bit. "If you wish to teach them these things, it is on you. I just wish to show them to read and write. If you wish to teach them the teachings of Bane, do so. I'm not His follower, so I shan't do such a thing. Also, it would be downright disrespectful for me to do so, as I would probably teach it all wrong."
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 am

I would like make a poor teacher too as i am still learning the holy texts myself, but i still wish to assist in your task, mm perhaps if i could find other like mined people and send a letter off home requesting funds a school of learning could be arranged? Anyhow i an distracting you i know, Have a good day and till we meet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.   Chance can be seen around the Dalelands. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance can be seen around the Dalelands.
Page 1 of 1