Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A slightly cleaner church of bane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

A slightly cleaner church of bane Empty
PostSubject: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

To those who know her netheria maya can be seen scrubbing the stones of the church of bane with a series of small rags, one different and more dirty than the rest, the others all seeming to be parts of her slowly shrinking skirt.

many times black fang malik can be seen approaching her as she gets to finishing her task after many...many hours of toil stroking his hand over the stones and telling her to do it again, to which she does so as not to give the guard the satisfaction of jailing her again.

she carries on for at least two attempts more and a whole days worth of constant cleaning before she is allowed to step back.

muddy, cold and with a much shorter skirt than she started with she struts away with a grin on her face.

wonder what they'll do next time *she muses to herself quietly*
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:36 am

Having just ventured out wraped in her winter robes she was on her way to the market when she spotted the muddy Neth and the very clean stone, walking over Rita would nod softly before saying. "You have out done yourself this time, good job now in get yourself a nice hot meal at the Old Skull, on me." She would say in her normal cold but polite tone as she reached into her coin pouche and the flick a gold coin to her. "That should be enough for a hot meal and a glass of spice wine" rita would say before, smiling, it looked forced, and she looked as if she was unsure if she was doing it right, but after that Rita would continue on her way to do some shoping.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 am

Soon after the incident the teifling can be seen kneeling by the water near elminsters ruined tower, her face a blank picture of concentration her eyes closed.

her dignity wrapped in cloth but all else exposed to teh world, her eyes closd and a calm appearance on her face, her body shivers only slightly and what skin can be seen is covered in deep gouges that trickle thick dark blood.

those who get close can see the wounds slowly knitting back together before she tears them open once more.

if any were to approach her she would not register them, but if asked why she was there or what she was doing she would reply.

*i was told i was a failure at my training....perhaps they were true and my blood got the better of me......i focus myself as i should to her cause......then we'll see who is a failure*

the deep gouges cover all reachable areas of her exposed skin with the exception of her lower back which is adorned with a tattoo of a nine headed whip.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:16 am

She was walking slowly though town looking for a fellow recruit in hopes of asking for his opinio on a matter, but then she would catch sight of the young Neth by the water and indeed ask what she was doing. After asking what she was doing there and was given that reply her eyes washed over the unholy mark of the Mistress of Pain and tilted her head softly as she said.

"You seek to embrace the teachings of Lovitar i see, it is a pity we are not in Darkmoor else i would know just the person to point you too. One thing i can tell you, something that she told me. There is no such thing as failure in her eyes, for even in that you learn her ways. I an afrade I do not truely understand it myself but maybe you can discover what hidden wisdom there is in those words.

Rita would say coldly as normal before rubbing her meal for a moment. "Keep at it Miss, though I hardly know you, I an not blind to the hunger in you, use it." Rita would continue on her way after that, unless Neth went to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I know my ladies tennents well....and i am devout.....i simply lost my focus adn for that i return to her warming embrace to regain it.

*she then returns to her vigil of pain digging deeper into her flesh when the wounds heal over*
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Rita shrugs softly in that almost uncaring way of hers before saying. "Then I bid you the best of luck with that, I know you will sucseed, till we meet again." she would say softly and even forcing a smile.. it looked uncomfortable on her almost, then with a slight wave she would head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly cleaner church of bane   A slightly cleaner church of bane Empty

Back to top Go down

A slightly cleaner church of bane
Page 1 of 1