Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter sent to the Church of Bane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karris

Karris

A letter sent to the Church of Bane Empty
PostSubject: A letter sent to the Church of Bane   A letter sent to the Church of Bane EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Quote :
Honoured servants of the Black Hand,

My name is Sophia Graythorne, and I have been a resident within Shadowdale some time now. I am pleased with your efforts to maintain the peace and provide safety for your citizens, that those of us who are not blessed by the Dark Lord with your strength merely have to pay our taxes and thus go about our lives.

I myself am a mage, and in an effort to strengthen commerce around the area of Shadowdale, myself and a few others are attempting to start a proper mercantile arm of a group of individuals. While this has yet to come to pass, I am writing now to seek proper registration for such. As we set the groundwork of our organization, I would request a meeting to create a lawful document under the gaze of your church for a permanent taxing solution.

In order to prepare myself properly for such a meet, I request a transcript of Zhentarim Law, that we might properly live in perfect conductance of the terms of your Lord Bane.

A donation of a thousand gold has made its way to the coffers of your Church merely for the time you spend reading this letter.

Best regards,

Sophia Graythorne
Back to top Go down
Possibilities

Possibilities

A letter sent to the Church of Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter sent to the Church of Bane   A letter sent to the Church of Bane EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 am

A runner arrived bearing a letter with a green-wax-seal stamped with a black fist for Sophia Graythorne.

OOC: PM sent.
Back to top Go down

A letter sent to the Church of Bane
Page 1 of 1