Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funeral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Funeral   Funeral EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 am

Morna'nique makes her way to the temple to exchange a few words with the head priestess about a funeral. Afterwards she begins making preparations for the funeral set to be within a few days. Most importantly she attends to the body brought into the temple, praying while she cleans and cares for the fallen. Afterwards she spreads word that the funeral of Cascadian Mellady'svarion will be within few days.

((Wednesday, 11th January, starting around 8pm UTC/GMT for those who can and want to attend

EST is UTC -5
PST is UTC -8 ))

Last edited by Emeraldtalon on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyokoHonda

RyokoHonda

Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral   Funeral EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 pm

-A letter is sealed and addressed to Auryne. It is also delivered by whatever civil courier service that Myth Drannor has employed. Upon opening the letter Auryne would find the the letter to be writen in elven and in a hand writing that was elgent and discriptive.-

Dearest Auryne,

Word has reached me about the death of Cascadian Mellady'svarion. It is a sad day when any elf leaves this world for the after life. I have been informed this particular elf hailed from our homeland. This news sinks my heart even more. Although I had never met Cascadian the loss to our own will be felt on levels that few can understand. I cannot help but to feel reasonable as a lady in the bloodline of Ira'amalanil for the loss of one of ours. It is instances like this that dwindle our numbers and our reality of our plight becomes all the more grim. I suppose Cascadian’s sacrifice will be felt by our people the hardest.

I also regret deeply that I cannot attend the funeral personally. However, I have passed the word on to other members of my family and my twin sister Aruna will attend to pay her respects to our fallen kin as well as well as support for the Defenders. I cannot begin to express our gratitude for those brave souls sacrifice so much to keep Myth’ Drannor safe.

This is truly a sad day. I look forward to being in your company again soon.

Lady Ny’onna He’westa
First Daughter of House He’westa
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/116618004914000085389/posts
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral   Funeral EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Let it not be a death but completeness.
Let love melt into memory and pain into song.
Let the stars serve as guides for a lost soul.
Let the moon illuminate the path so that it is easy to follow.
We will remember and one day we will meet again.
It is time to go.
Arvandor awaits.

Once the ceremony is over and the funeral pyre burned, people move away from the pyre. Some go to the inn to remember him who has passed to the next life while some remember him more privately. Morna'nique stays behind with Mahalion to care for the ashes. The day slowly turns into night when they are finally able to gather the ashes so that they can be spread into the woods and some sprinkled into the river.

((Thenks to those who attended.))
Back to top Go down
nraion

nraion

Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral   Funeral EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 am

*Nraion comes to the pyre,out of breath with a few tears in his eyes* I'm sorry, I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral   Funeral Empty

Back to top Go down

Funeral
Page 1 of 1