Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theia Jinx

Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army   Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 am

As I was advised by your adept by the family name of Maybe, I am writing you this letter requesting your response on my request for the proposition of my joining the legion. I will live to serve Bane in the most efficient ways possible. To one of your swordhands, your warrioress, Emma, I have proven that I can best her in combat, and have been commissioned a mercenary service for her at this moment; however, mercenary work for the Zhentarim is not as satisfying as serving the terrible dreadlord whom all fear, respect, and admire the might in which he brings down his wrath, Bane. My ways of wandering, without divine guidance or servitude had blinded me, now I see the true Lord, Bane, and will do his bidding, by spreading his name and all will fear it to touch their lips in vain.

Please respond to me as promptly as possible Captain,
~Aiya~
Back to top Go down
ADM Darkskies

ADM Darkskies

Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army   Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:13 pm

The responsibilities of command keep me well-occupied, so I may not be able to meet with you soon. In the meantime, meet with either Black Fang Marduk or Weavemaster Waynard. They will let you know what's expected of you as a recruit.

Cdr Jenkins
DCO, Bgd of Shadows
Back to top Go down

Letter to the General of the Zhentarim Army
Page 1 of 1