Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale   A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

*Roman approaches the well in Shadowdale center and would hand this letter to the highest ranking Zhent officer that he trusts and that he can find. Emma, Malik, Jack, etc. He asks them to pass it along to the higher authorites.*

To the Zhentarim Authorities of Shadowdale,

It is with great grievance that I write you this formal complaint against the man who is known as Bernie, the child slave peddler who frequents Shadowdale town center often with abused children in tow, for sale at ridiculous prices. He refers to himself as Father Bernard something or other who runs an 'orphanage' but by my accounts and the accounts of various townspeople, he is a fraud and his orphanage is a front for his deplorable acts of torture, exploitation, and abuse. Children have been rescued from his clutches half beaten to death, starved, even one having his mouth sewn shut. This is all behavior much more fitting a Drow than a resident of Shadowdale.

He claims that those who serve Bane sanction his deeds, but once a child has been so badly tortured and neglected that they become soulless and sensitized to these depraved treatments, this simply cannot serve Bane's true will. One who has been beaten and starved to the point of numbness has naught to lose... and one with nothing to lose, has no fear. Serve in Bane's name he does not. He in fact helps to wreck the image of Shadowdale as a place of law and order... faithful obedience.

I implore you to please take it under consideration to investigate this man's actions and his treatment of the children for yourself. I have enclosed a map to his 'orphanage' and will be glad to offer any other information you may have need of. The children need to be better taken care of to become proper servants of the town, the Zhentarim, and the Gods. They need proper feeding, nurturing, and proper discipline. One who has much to lose, so knoweth great fear!

I appreciate your time and consideration.

With all due respect,
Roman Phillemorte II

*Upon delivering the letter he would stick around Shadowdale for a few hours to see if he is approached by any of the Zhent officers or authorities*
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale   A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Vanguard Robison reads the letter over with a grumpy scowl, then crumples the parchment in a fist. "Damn that man and his ridiculous antics! When is he going to learn!" She then leaves the barracks in search of this man who calls himself Father Bernard.
Back to top Go down

A Letter to the Zhentarim Authorites of Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1