Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wulfenote

Wulfenote

Location : lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale   A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:01 pm

A script, sealed in wax with the dual signet of House Illitharia and the official seal of the Purple Dragons of Cormyr, is delivered to the Elders of Shadowdale:

To whomever may read this,

I carry tidings from neighboring Cormyr. I would request an audience with you to explain further, for such words cannot go into such an easily-intercepted medium. Please let me know if it would be possible to arrange a meeting, at your convenience, of course.

Yours,
First Sword Eleiryanna Illitharia
The seal of House Illitharia, typically present on her correspondences, are missing.

OOC: I want to arrange to arrange for Eleiryanna to meet with the Elders as part of ADM Revenant's Comyr plotline
Back to top Go down
Wulfenote

Wulfenote

Location : lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale   A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 am

Resolved ICly with ADM Revenant.
Back to top Go down

A Letter to the Elders of Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1