Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bards Tales of the Feather.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthKitteh

DarthKitteh

A bards Tales of the Feather. Empty
PostSubject: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Recently the blind bard known as Alicia, songstress of the rains, has been sighted around Myth Drannor, asking questions and seeking further information to host a play within the city.
When questioned, she states if allowed, this will be the first of many where future productions will include actors in which the public may be involved.
There is no written information directly from the bard herself, but this isn't a surprise, considering her lack of sight to actually write.

Lately she has gone to seek the coronal to ask permission and give invitation also.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 am

Auryne welcomes her again, After not seeing her for many weeks.
"We are always happy to see artist returning to the city of song in such Great numbers.
If you like, i' ll forward your request to the Coronal personally." she smiles and sits down to talk with the blind bardess and helps her to write the request to the Coronal.
Back to top Go down
DarthKitteh

DarthKitteh

PostSubject: Re: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 am

The message would read as following, or close to with Auryne's personal changes and style to writing.
"I Alicia Winterson, Songstress of the Rains, would formerly like to request permission to exhibit a play, of my own making, within the area of Myth Drannor. This play will incorporate themes of love, loss, prejudice and fear, the story is set in a fictional world with no mention of places or people alive or dead.

I would also like to send this as an early invitation for the aforementioned play, and would greatly appreciate your attendance to such.
Thank you for your time,
Alicia."
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 pm

The Coronal would receive the message and return one to Auryne.

Auryne,

It would be lovely to have more entertainers coming to our fair city. I would look forward to seeing such a play. Please inform Miss Winterson she would have my permission to perform her play in the Inn in the Refugee camp. I believe ti would bring great joy to those that need a bit of cheering up. Please inform me when the time will be for this performance.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Back to top Go down
DarthKitteh

DarthKitteh

PostSubject: Re: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 pm

((Very busy atm, some projects at uni etc, plus spending time with BF when I can :O This is NOT forgotten, and when i have a free time i will organise it Smile
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 pm

//no worries.. take the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bards Tales of the Feather.   A bards Tales of the Feather. Empty

Back to top Go down

A bards Tales of the Feather.
Page 1 of 1