Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Security of Shadowdale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

Security of Shadowdale. Empty
PostSubject: Security of Shadowdale.   Security of Shadowdale. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Malik puts up a note in his usual cursive and italic writing on the board of Shadowdale, aswell as he can be seen talking to some of the more Bane-inclined pesants of Shadowdale regarding the high alert Shadowdale and Zhentarim announced earlier.

"It seems there is no end to the treachery our enemies, and those of Myth Drannor can display when it comes to opposing the truth. It seems we cannot even walk the streets, free of assassins in broad daylight. Yesterday, I was targeted myself, and still I live, and endure, with renewed conviction and stregth and the knowledge that this perpetrator cannot remain hidden forever. The ones that call themselves the opposistion of Bane, force you poor citizens to live in such fear with assassins roaming the streets, and to realize that the Black Hands reign is needed, to secure an everlasting peace. Perhaps I should be thankful.

Realize the need for his law, under the mighty benevolent lord Bane. Once the Dread Lord conquers all, there will be no place to hide. Seek me out, should you wish to recieve the Dreadfathers blessings and conversion. I am willing to accept all who wishes peace under a secure rule as my brothers and sisters.

Signed; Black Fang Marduk, Black Fang of the Dread Lords Clergy, Shadowdale Chapter Church of Bane."
Back to top Go down

Security of Shadowdale.
Page 1 of 1