Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A simple note in the Refugee Camp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremor

Jeremor

A simple note in the Refugee Camp. Empty
PostSubject: A simple note in the Refugee Camp.   A simple note in the Refugee Camp. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 am

This piece of parchment is hammered into a stalagmite in the center of camp, hard enough to cause a wrinkle of cracks on the rock surface. A nail is unceremoniously wedged there to keep it up. The handwriting is rather elegant.

To the faithful children of the Spider Queen,

You need to learn how to make war like Ilthyiiri. There is a dire lack of tactics, a grip on strategy as weak as an infant's, that has been let to propagate amongst every refugee for too long. This must change, or we will suffer embarrassment and failure. I will teach all who wish to learn. I will teach you to be cunning, resourceful, and effective in martial thought. The focus shall be on theory, group tactics and strategy with emphasis upon facing surfacers and undead. There should be no bloodshed, only lecture and mild debate.

This is a class. By attending, you are submitting me as your teacher and you as temporary student until the session ends. I will expect attentiveness and no disruption. What you can learn here will save your life, and gain you prestige. If you do not wish to be a student in this manner, you will leave. If any Yath wish to observe, we will of course be honored to accommodate you.

We shall meet in camp, unless the Valsharess takes exception. Depending upon how this first class goes, this may be a recurring meeting that will culminate in more intensive training. Or a failed attempt at education. It depends upon you.

Lolth kyorl dos,
Chakos, Quel'saruk d'Zau'afin.

((Tentative date set for March 26th, Monday, at maybe 8pm EDT(UTC-4). That's not set in stone.

DM attendance would be welcome, but not vital. Chakos is not just talking to player-characters, he is trying to teach the other refugees(the NPC guards and such) of all stripes.))

Last edited by Jeremor on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ObsidianRaven

ObsidianRaven

PostSubject: Re: A simple note in the Refugee Camp.   A simple note in the Refugee Camp. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 pm

any idea what time this is in GMT? if I can make it on tal I'd love to tag along.
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: A simple note in the Refugee Camp.   A simple note in the Refugee Camp. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 pm

// EST is GMT -5. So, 8pm, forward 5 hours, is 1AM GMT. Some one correct me if I am wrong, and as Jeremor said, time could likely be adjusted depending on who is interested //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple note in the Refugee Camp.   A simple note in the Refugee Camp. Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple note in the Refugee Camp.
Page 1 of 1