Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bladesinger in search of a Priest...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dsmith1312

Dsmith1312

A Bladesinger in search of a Priest... Empty
PostSubject: A Bladesinger in search of a Priest...   A Bladesinger in search of a Priest... EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 am

*Anadia enters the temple, her eyes full of tears and her mind wrought with guilt. Her hands tremble as they sway at her sides with every step. Before the statue of her Lord; Corellon, she stops, only to fall to her knees. She weeps momentarily before glancing upward.*

"I have committed a grave action...I took the life of an innocent...of kin. I have been branded the title of "Kinslayer". It mas not my desire to do such a thing...I merely wanted to save them...to save them all..."

*She wipes a few tears from her eyes, before resettling them back upon the statue.*

"Please...I need your guidance...I...I do not know what to do...There were too many of them. I thought we were to be overrun and I erred in my judgement...I cast the spell that took that child's father's life...nearly his mother's as well. Those innocent people...It was a mistake, but I take full responsibility for what I have done...I will accept whatever punishment I must."
Back to top Go down

A Bladesinger in search of a Priest...
Page 1 of 1