Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fair winds lads and lasses

Go down 
+11
Kuitenknieper
egeloppe
Molpadia
DM_Hopscotch
Slayermaster
MustangSVT
Karris
Blackmore's Knight
Deathcrush
Jakunen
Dormouse
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

Fair winds lads and lasses Empty
PostSubject: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Been on standby for along time now..might as well call it a day...

Truth is I simply dont have time for this anymore, and my 20+ failed attempts to start with a new toon should speak for it self...I enjoyed playing here..the amazeing people who built this place and who bring it to life..players and dms alike..

Study, fulltime work, gun-dog, wife, and the little Gjallahornlings leaves very very little sparetime Very Happy

Original grumbler tipping his hat and saying farewell...take care and keep Dalelands safe...or there'll be hell to pay..*GRUMBLES*

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Might still check over the forum every now and then...but IG days are over study
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:19 pm

gjall, we love you and alwways will. if ever you get time, you will be more than welcome back.

Best of luck with study, wrok, dog, wife and the little ones

( shouldnt that be Wife, then dog?)
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Not if you ask the dog lol! (FT cookerspaniel with ADHD)
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Bye. Sad You'll be missed.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:22 pm

See you around man. Keep your eye out in Helsingor/Copenhagen for any Swedes with long black hair carrying around preposterous amounts of alcohol.. Might be me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm

ahhh..the curse of System-bolaget..hehe..I will Death..*nods*
Back to top Go down
Blackmore's Knight

Blackmore's Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Was your faction that made me make my current main, mate. Take care, and I'll try to ensure (At least parts of it) are left in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Karris

Karris

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

God vind i sejlene fremover!

Shame we never got going with your old grumpy (You do that a lot Razz) wizard. Maybe another time!
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Good luck Gjallahorn. You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Slayermaster

Slayermaster

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 pm

o7
Back to top Go down
DM_Hopscotch

DM_Hopscotch

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:07 am

Take care Gjalla, and I hope that in the future I might possibly see you around some more, until then however, have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 am

Awww I never got to play with you! Hope you come back some day soon.
I guess Saira need to bug Amar even more now since there is one less Scandinavian around. bounce
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 am

Bug away Molpadia :-)...
Then I'll bug him in real life...*taps the head of a gardengnome with an evil chuckle* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GO AWAY!!!!
pirat
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm

You sure are gonna be missed my dear. Good luck and hope to see you back sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:00 pm

*grumbles*

Razz Razz Razz

Unless someone can enforce a 36 hour day, instead of the 24 (witch is NOT enough atm) on the world....I doubt it...

Just make sure that there allways will be a Dalelands to return to pirat

*blows the mighty Gjallahorn to herald the comming of Ragnarok (for his IG days)

For the time being Wink
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 pm

*grumbles*...during the short time since I hung up my IG here, I tried to focus on another server where I thanks to a system they use, could roll a wizard of considerable level.

My hope was to then be able to rp a bit and simply not wasteing time killing monsters aside from when in a party for rp-reasons. That attempt has failed misserably with a vast number of mehhhh experiences.

I found that I infact need the few hours, when the gjallahornlings are put to bed and the history-books read, where I can focus completly on RP for an hour or two.

Yes I have the spine of a snail, but the only place I found I can focus completly on RP, and not get left behind because my mage refuses to run everywhere and other varius issues...some even mechanical (crash after crash)..is right here..with you lot.

Curse you for being so lovely Wink

In the few hours I have spent just now with my wizard Fârynn at the campfire in MD, I have been deeply dug down in some lovely rp...and thanks to those that where there Very Happy

- I will not be on for hours on end
- I will not be as regular loged in as before
- I will...by the gods..try to stay clear of joining ANY faction, I simply dont have the time these things deserve.(grumbles in a friendly manner at the MD players and dm's)

But I will spend what few hours I have to spare...Rp'ing with you guys on the best server I have yet to come across.

Fârynn may just be level 2...but though him I have acces to RP with no end...thanks to you lot...and I have found..those few hours..count ALOT.

Ps. Dont bother askeing what server I tried...it has no place mentioning it here. If you (looks to Dormouse) would make sure it stays like that...I'll be a grumb-happy smurf.

Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 am

Teehee. Twisted Evil

Well, I missed the you'll be missed part but I can truthfully say that I miss the old grumpy! Every now and then I happen on a place and I remember oh, here we used to sit by a fire and talk. Good times.

You just can't leave us, can you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 am

As it stands..No I cant Razz...Kivan will never return..but Fârynn gives me just as much rp-joy...(he's an old bugger too, though more friendly than Kiv ever was )
Back to top Go down
Emeraldtalon

Emeraldtalon

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:29 am

I know Kivan won't return but I do really miss him.

Either way, glad you aren't lost to us alltogether. I'm glad you still come to entertain people every now and then. <3
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:23 am

Hey, welcome back Gjallahorn!
I think I know which server you meant in a previous post and agree.
Just stay here, we are cooler Cool
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 am

Yay, he is back What a Face

Looking forward to pester you at the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Gjallahorn

Gjallahorn

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 am

Looking forward to being pestered Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fair winds lads and lasses   Fair winds lads and lasses Empty

Back to top Go down

Fair winds lads and lasses
Page 1 of 1