Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A rumor starts to spread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

A rumor starts to spread.  Empty
PostSubject: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Rumor has it Black Fang Malik Marduk has not been seen in town for quite some time. For those of the clergy, he can't be found in neither office, nor chambers, dungeon or towers. Neither can he be found in the Twisted Tower, the Zhentarim barracks or the apartment building. Both managers apartment and room seven seem empty for the moment. Nobody knows exactly when, how or why he left. The only trace is a note left behind on his desk. The note is hastily written, not the tieflings usual italic and delicate handwriting. It is not marked with the holy symbol but the signature does look authentic.

"The Grand Bloodletter in Zhentil Keep has demanded my prescence. Inquisistion work. I do not know when I will return.

- Black Fang Marduk."
Back to top Go down
guantanamobayxx

guantanamobayxx

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 am

Pathea stops by the temple, and notices the note on his desk

Seriously?! He couldn't let us know like a week ago?! I'm in the middle of training, the jerk! *she grumbled, slamming the door to his office and muttering under her breath*
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 am

*While fixing a small chip on one of the wooden benches in the main hall with brown-colored putty (these sorts of things bother him greatly), Abadrael finds himself deep in silent, steady concentration. He could have made a slave fix the chipped wood, but he wanted it done correctly, so he decided to do the work himself.*

*The sudden slamming of a door startles him out of that concentration, and with a jerk of a hand he smears a little too much putty onto the edge of the bench. Swearing in Infernal and looking around for the culprit, he spots Pathea. Abadrael sighs and rolls his eyes, picking up a rag to fix the mess.*

"Pathea... control yourself. What are you going on about? Who is a 'jerk'?"
Back to top Go down
guantanamobayxx

guantanamobayxx

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:36 pm

*She looked to Abadrael, placing on hand on her hip and the other pointed at the office door*

"He is! He just left! Without telling anyone and all there is is a stupid note! And Ian hasn't been around either, and neither have you! I've had no one around to educate me," she sighed, looking down sadly. "How am I supposed to become an asset around here as long as I remain ignorant?"

*She looked to the office door sadly and a little worried.*

"I hope the jerk is okay."

Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm

*Following Pathea's pointed finger with his eyes, he furrows his brows a bit when his stare lands on the door to the Black Fang's office. He 'tuts' quietly and shakes his head.*

"I will give you two lessons, right here and right now, Pathea. First, you must never, ever refer to the Black Fang as a ... jerk. That is an insult. Do not do it to his face or behind his back around others... and you must definitely never say it within the temple itself. Understood?"

"Second, know that there will be times in your life where you will have no other person to rely on. We will not leave you high and dry, but there will come a day I am dead and gone, as will be Brother Halgrave - and inevitably the Black Fang as well - and you will be left alone with nothing but your wits and the duty to follow the Dreadlord's will."

"You must be able to take care of yourself, which at times includes educating yourself. You are less ignorant than you think - or at least, you have the capacity to be so. Go out, teach yourself something. Come back to me when you know both the question and the answer."

Last edited by Jakunen on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the worst typo ever....)
Back to top Go down
guantanamobayxx

guantanamobayxx

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 pm

*She sighed, looking down and rubbing her eyes tiredly. She walked closer to Abadrael and sat on the bench near Abadrael, the air seeming to come out of her body as she dropped in it tiredly*

"Abadrael, you misunderstand me. That's all I've been doing. I'm just pissed because we were in the middle of... teaching and he was assigning me something and now he's gone. It's driving me nuts," she sighed, rubbing her tired eyes. "I'm sorry, Abbie, I don't mean to be short with you."
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:44 pm

After a brief visit in Shadowdale, Malik dissapears again. Nobody is exactly sure why or where he is going, but he cannot be found. An order states that Trusted Servant VonGrimm and Trusted Servant Halgrave, after his recent promotion will act in the Black Fangs place during this abscence.

((Gonna be too busy working, and I don't feel like play, so.. Meh.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rumor starts to spread.    A rumor starts to spread.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A rumor starts to spread.
Page 1 of 1