Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spiritual Services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

Spiritual Services Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual Services   Spiritual Services EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:32 pm

*posted in the royal oak and myth drannor and other places like shadowdale and freehaven is a advertisement*

The Dales are full of monsters and demons all trying to corrupt and devour your very soul. I am Jeramy Sanders and I am offering my services as a doctor and a shaman for free. I can perform many services including, but not limited to:

Spirit purification: Cleanses the soul of corruption and darkness.

Body and spirit healing: A ritual that helps relax both the body and soul

Resonance ritual: A ritual betwene two lovers that helps the two feel closer to one an other (only for those who are very close)

Post-Mordem Communication: A way of contacting the dead for a short period of time. (warning: calling the dead spirits can lead to hauntings if the one contacted is keen to do so)

Exorcism: Banishing of evil or banefull spirits and even sometimes annoying fey.

Spiritual Healing: The healing of a damaged soul.

I also offer other services and rituals to the general public of the dales. as stated above all services are free though tips are appreciated.

If you are interested in any of these services seek me out (pm me)

Signed,
Jeramy Sanders

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Services
Page 1 of 1