Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community services

Go down 
+2
Kaalos003
Noltem
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Community services   Community services EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:48 am

After being introduced to Orren and listening to what he has to do, Mark sighs and nods, next morning he is seeing not sure of what to do, helping a bit at the refugee camp, going to the Lathanderite Settlement to patrol it and doing some manual labor at the farms.
Oddly enough he doesn't complain, spending most of the time working alone he can even be seeing smiling a bit working the land, only when someone approaches him the usual Mark pops up again.

He clearly has no idea of half of the things he is doing, doing a sloppy job but at least he is trying.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Going bout this duties while speaking to a few squires in the Settlement, Garren would watch Mark for a few moment, shaking his head, he excuses himself. Approaching him

"Mark! A moment. We started off o good terms then everything went pear-shaped. If you need an assistance in your Patrols, or on the Farms, ask away."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:00 pm

"If I needed assistance I would have asked for it..." he says looking at him, he doesn't say anymore but it is clear to hear what he's thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

Kaalos003

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Ignoring his bark, he leans in

" I suggest you lose the attitude,You are not at the Crossroads or Rangers Camp now. You cannot bully nor threaten me here. Try and I will make note and point it out to those in charge. Now be civil and in a more pleasant manner, instead of barking at me, you could say , "No thank you, I am fine as I am, Dawn-Marshal.""
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:08 pm

"Get lost before I loose my patience, Garren" he would say returning to his work on the farms.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:23 am

Day 2

After a night patrolling the lands, Mark decides to sleep outdoors near the Lathanderite temple, sword in hand just in case the undead choose to attack again.
He wakes up hours later and, bored, goes back to work at the farms, learning something about animals for a change, for now he is working out of curiosity it seems.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Day 3

After the vampire attack Mark keeps his sword near even when working on the farms, he is improving a bit since it is impossible to be worse than he already was but he still has a long way ahead of him.
He entertains the children once again, doing silly stuff that entertains indirectly most of the people around, surely the children seem to be having a blast with someone that is more annoying than them (And noisy)
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Day 4
Mark looks angry today, working twice as hard out of pure anger he seems to do rather well when he is focused like this, the work only takes half the usual time to be finished.
Then he walks away muttering curses.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Around the area all day, himself, Cleo would stop Mark.

"Hey. You're glaring so hard at those crates, I'm afraid they'll burst into flames. Frown lines can be permanent, you know. Why don't you tell me what's got you so upset, before you scare the children. They've taken a liking to you, after all. Astoundingly."

/// In game, PM, or Forum. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
tjhyland

tjhyland

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Orren will walkaround the camp asking people if they have seen Mark. He will inquire as to his general disposition and if was being civil civil or not. If he sees Mark he will approach him, "Hello Mark, how are things going?"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 pm

"Things are going rather well, can I be left alone now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm

A tiny... stag beetle appears from the earth near Mark, looking up at him the little thing with a certain Arcane Mark on its back would squint at mark before diving back down the hole partly... and then dragging a small bit of parchment out, dragging it over to his feet and dropping it before squinting up at him.... expecting payment in food!

In either case, being fed or not, after a moment it would burrow back into the earth and be gone.

The Latter would say.. (PM Sent)
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:40 pm

blue sitting by the fire talking to ravossel about old times. marks stands and says he better leave before he punches someone..

unclear as to who he was speaking to or what was meant by it blue would confront mark next time he sees him and ask what he meant and who he directed the comment to..

so that there were no misunderstandings..
(happened in game carrying it on here so he may replay either way)
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 pm

"Not you, now can I be left alone for good? Thanks" grabs the parchment and sighs feeding the beetle with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Mark if you want to be alone why are you making this effortto be allowed in tbecity?
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:33 pm

"Can I be alone in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm

blue would nod to mark and let the matter drop and continue talking listening if he was willing or talking.. if not he would go about his own business.. with a parting comment of his own..

well mark im around if you wish to talk I will listen if not that will be ok also.. I know you are busy and you seem to want to do good by the folks here.. we are here to help if we can..

with that he would leave if mark did not wish to talk further..
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:35 am

Day 5
Mark seems a bit irritated, but less than yesterday. He seems quite comfortable working alone, as alway, the people that walks close to him can listen how he mutters curses and alchemy recipes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

Shadowcraft

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Day 5) Stag Beetle delivers a reply before burrowing back away.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm

After a long day working at the farms, Mark prepares to help Cleo, it was the reason he bothered to get his ban lifted but the message never comes, meaning he has been left behind. Mark sighs sitting near a fire and frowning, throwing his diary so it is devoured by the flames.
"I was right from the start, wasn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Cleo sits down by Mark, handing him a cup of something warm and smelling of cinnamon. "Right about what?" he says with an inquisitive grin.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 pm

"Everything Cleo. I was here to help you and I can't even do that... Sincerely, if I am respecting the community services it's because it would hurt you for me to quit, not myself, and that I cannot allow. But.... I honestly think this is just a pathetic excuse for them to feel better, they should be the ones saying they are sorry for mistaking me for a Zhentarim"
Mark grunts at the thought
"Anyways, life's unfair, isn't it? I shouldn't be surprised by hypocresy and lies, how are the kids?"
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:51 am

"The kids are fine, Mark, thanks in part to you. This counts as helping, too, and you couldn't be here if you were still banned. Besides, there are other things to do. Important things. Dangerous things. Things you have to be here to do. And Nadin will come around if you let him and stop being so rude."

Cleo pats him on the shoulder. "You're a good guy, Mark. There's nothing wrong with showing it, sometimes. Now drink up."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 am

Orren will see Mark when he walks the camp. Prefering to keep his distance and give him his privacy. Nodding greeting.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Day 6
Mark seems to be in a hurry again, he works the farms as fast as he can and when they hell him he can go now, takes his backpack and leaves Myth Drannor without talking to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Community services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community services   Community services Empty

Back to top Go down

Community services
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next