Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanting services for Sale!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithers666

Enchanting services for Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Enchanting services for Sale!   Enchanting services for Sale! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 am

A big note is put up at the Royal Oak, the Traveler’s Star and the defenders barracks in Myth Drannor:

I Aerul Palanthiir offer my services of enchanting items to all good aligned people in the area.
I work at the mage benches in Myth Drannor so if you are not allowed into the city of Song I will most probably not do any work for you.

Also all defenders, Ironhouse dwarfs, Wardens, Order of the shield and other members of good aligned organisations have a 1000 gold discount on below prices.

At the moment I do not have the ability to mine fer gems and is not a very good hunter and my stocks on ingredients are low so expect to bring your own ingredients as indicated by below lists.

Enchantment Gem Reagent / essence Price
+d6 acid Ruby 120 shadow spider mandibles or Mycronid Pieces / 1 glowing earth 17 000 gp
+d6 fire Fire opal 120 Fire Ant Glands/Azer Hearts / 1 glowing fire 17 000 gp
+d6 cold Alexandrite 120 Frost Goblin Teeth / 1 glowing water 17 000 gp
+d6 electrical Diamond 120 Energy Node Powder / 1 glowing air 17 000 gp
Third tier armor (AC) Bejuril 120 beastmen horns or shaman totems / 1 glowing air 27 000 gp
Third tier fortification (saves) Bejuril 120 beastmen horns or shaman totems / 1 glowing air 27 000 gp
Third tier weapon (+attack) Alexandrite 120 beastmen horns or shaman totems / 1 glowing air 27 000 gp
Third tier strength Ruby 120 beastmen horns or shaman totems / 1 glowing air 27 000 gp
Third tier constitution Jacint 120 Frost Goblin Teeth / 1 glowing water 27 000 gp
Third tier dexterity Topaz 120 Fire Ant Glands/Azer Hearts / 1 glowing fire 27 000 gp
Third tier intelligence Diamond 120 Energy Node Powder / 1 glowing air 27 000 gp
Third tier wisdom Emerald 120 shadow spider mandibles or Mycronid Pieces / 1 glowing earth 27 000 gp
Third tier charisma Diamond 120 Energy Node Powder / 1 glowing air 27 000 gp
Acid elemental resistance (10/- Element) ?
Fire elemental resistance (10/- Element) ?
Cold elemental resistance (10/- Element) ?
Electric elemental resistance (10/- Element) ?

Unfortunately I do not have any recipes for air essence so cannot do any enchantments that require air essence in the above list. If anybody will bring air essence I can do the enchantment.

As for the elemental resistance.
I have the recipes but never tried them yet so I will update the ingredients later.

I also enchant all types of wands both devine and wizardly.
There are many types of wands, more than I care to list here but below are example prices for the most sought after types:

Improved mage armor CL 20 50 0000 gp
Stoneskin CL 20 50 000 gp
Greater Magic Weapon CL 20 65 000 gp
Death ward CL 20 65 000 gp

Lower caster level is equal to lower prices.
I wont have all combinations of prices memorized so ask me only if Im in the crafting laboratory.

Mystra bless ye all!

Aerul Palanthir
Dweomerkeeper and mage of Mystra

Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting services for Sale!   Enchanting services for Sale! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Smithers666 wrote:

//Just curious about something as I'm fairly new to server and have never had anything to do with crafting (started in november).

Does this mean I need to bring you 120 diamonds and 120 energy node powder and 1 glowing air? Or just 1 energy node powder?
Diamond I'm guessing I have to mine (no idea where) , energy node I have no idea what is and glowing air no idea either. These from some monster?

Are these things I'm supposed to know even though my character isn't a crafter or will I have to ask about them in game to find out how to get them?
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting services for Sale!   Enchanting services for Sale! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Quote :
Smithers666 wrote:

//Just curious about something as I'm fairly new to server and have never had anything to do with crafting (started in november).

Does this mean I need to bring you 120 diamonds and 120 energy node powder and 1 glowing air? Or just 1 energy node powder?
Diamond I'm guessing I have to mine (no idea where) , energy node I have no idea what is and glowing air no idea either. These from some monster?

Are these things I'm supposed to know even though my character isn't a crafter or will I have to ask about them in game to find out how to get them?

1 diamond, either 120 node powders (nodes are found in the overgrowth) or 1 glowing air essence
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting services for Sale!   Enchanting services for Sale! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm

You can find diamonds in the crafting tab of the auction house some times. Sometimes the last page of merchants (the page with the kits). By mining or by asking in game or posting on the trading forums, bulletin boards. G'luck!
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting services for Sale!   Enchanting services for Sale! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

((you could post a list in for sale section on forums that is where it should be)) *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanting services for Sale!   Enchanting services for Sale! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1