Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowdale's hin community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

Shadowdale's hin community Empty
PostSubject: Shadowdale's hin community   Shadowdale's hin community EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 am

The halflings of Shadowdale receive a pleasant surprise from their newest arrival, the hin presents herself as Toruvi Lanmac former Marchwarden of Beluir in Luiren and devotee of Arvoreen. Toruvi hands out a couple wheels of cheese and some blue eyes wine to those that welcome her and dedicates a few minutes to scope out the strange looking hins with the turbans before asking about the current situation in this farming community and vowing to bolster the defenses and build a proper hin militia with an awesome badger as a banner.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale's hin community   Shadowdale's hin community EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:28 am

////Take a look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bio///
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale's hin community   Shadowdale's hin community EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:30 pm

The "Strange looking Hins" with the Turbans observe the arrival of this lone Halfling lady with some reserved curiosity. Especially on the way she seems to observe them as unwelcome migrants unaware of their role with the Halfling community in Shadowdale.

Shadowdale's hin community IC_story_7_unitedhalshi3

Wearing their usual colors of Sandy orange robes, with flame red Belts and boots, the Al-Halshi tribesmen around the Tent of Sordoc and Noya seem to go by their own business as Toruvi passes, even when that glare upon them is cast. None, but only their likely leader Sameer Al-halshi seemed to vaguely look over his shoulder as he followed the actions of this new Halfling.

Shadowdale's hin community IC_story_4a_saruum2

But it was not Sameer who finally approached the new arrival. It was Noya, the Tribe's Scribe and Priestess who came forth holding a richly ornamented golden plate with Dates presented upon it. On the red belt across her waist was attached the holy book of the Tribe, known as the An'Quda. A book known to have been written on golden pages.

Shadowdale's hin community Noya_contemp1

"Salaam aleyküm, I greet you in the name of Yondalla, the provider and protector to all Halflings. I am Noya, of the Al-Halshi Tribe. And we are the Guardians of the caravan, or as Halflings in this town now know, the protectors of all Halflings during the Undead crisis, and now providing for all the remaining famillies, should they be in need."

Noya urges that should there be a need for a Halfling militia, such a force has allready arrived in the form of the Al-Halshi jannisairy who stand on guard around the Tent.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale's hin community   Shadowdale's hin community EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Toruvi takes a look at the guards and then back at Noya, then at her book and then back at her "Very noble of your tribe, Noya, but when I mentioned militia I meant an actual military trained force composed of the locals not a group of caravan guards that might leave anytime." She says adopting a more martial posture with her hands on her hips "In the face of danger every preparation is underwhelming, the carefree nature of our people must be put aside while one considers the prospect of survival, with the many dangers I have heard about crawling in the Dales we must secure Shadowdale" she starts pacing losing interest in the people around her "With these elven supremacists threatening the safety of humans and their allies they are sure to strike at us, we must preemptively secure a position of power form..." She looks at Noya stopping herself "Oh sorry, I tend to do that all the time, old Marchwarden habits! Let me bring out some more cheese to lighten the mood, we can discuss logistics later"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale's hin community   Shadowdale's hin community Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowdale's hin community
Page 1 of 1