Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community Service in the Temple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakunen

Jakunen

Community Service in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 pm

In the middle of the afternoon, Ardylan shows up at the Temple to the Seldarine for his "sentence" of community service. Giving the inside of the temple a quick look-around, he notices that some of the planter boxes inside could use fixing - the wooden sides have been knocked loose, and one of the nails looks rusty. Careful of the plants, he sets about repairing those first - though all that hammering is a noisy job.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Alaniel would come back from outside where she just shown Arjay his task.
She spots Ardylan at work and quietly aproaches, sitting on a bench nearby.
She would watch him for some time

"it seems you are more practically inclined yes? welcome to the temple. i am Alaniel, totem sister of Angharradh"

she would stand up and aproach him with a nod

"I see you know how to handle plants as well, and you know how to use these tools.
when you are finished maybe we can work on some wood in a more delicate manner. i would like to show you how to carve some wood"

she would leave him to his work for now, returning to her own work
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Ardylan glances over his shoulder and nods in acknowledgment of Alaniel's words. It doesn't take him all that long to finish repairing the planters; thankfully nobody had let them fall into too poor of shape.

Once finished, he finds Alaniel, and provided she isn't too busy he brings up the subject of her proposed task.

"You said something about wood carving, right?"
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

he would find her kneeling in front of Angharrads statue arraying some wooden totems in a circle and decorating them with feathers. she looks up to him and smiles

"oh already done are you? yes woodcarving.. we totem sisters use wooden totems in many of our rituals.. first we need to find the right wood. let us walk and look for the right kind of wood"

she would take him to the forest and while they are walking tell him about Angharradhs teachings. She would tell him about the needed unity of the elven people.

Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 am

Karovir would pass by to check on the temple and nod to Ardylan approvingly: "Doing some man's work, hm? Excellent."
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:32 am

KnowingMeKnowingYou wrote:
he would find her kneeling in front of Angharrads statue arraying some wooden totems in a circle and decorating them with feathers. she looks up to him and smiles

"oh already done are you? yes woodcarving.. we totem sisters use wooden totems in many of our rituals.. first we need to find the right wood. let us walk and look for the right kind of wood"

she would take him to the forest and while they are walking tell him about Angharradhs teachings. She would tell him about the needed unity of the elven people.

As Ardylan didnt show up for their planned trip to the woods, Alaniel would look around for him where he has been the last days
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:59 am

((Sorry, got busy and didn't get around to responding. Neutral ))

Alaniel would find Ardylan in the Myth Drannor refugee camp tavern, stocking up on preserved foods and refilling his canteens.

"Sorry for the delay - no sense in venturing out into the woods, even if its not far, without food and something to drink. I'm ready when you are, so lead on."
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:26 pm

When she finds him she would give him a measuring glance and and a small smile

"I wasnt sure if he you decided to come or not, well i am ready. you are not easy to find.
well lets get going. the Forests awaits us"

she would whistle softly and a large white Dire Wolf would come running through the bushes.

"I hope you dont mind if my friend joins us?"
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Ardylan just shrugs; he doesn't look at all interested in her plans and simply drags himself along.

"As long as it doesn't bite me, I won't mind, no. Lead on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Service in the Temple   Community Service in the Temple Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Service in the Temple
Page 1 of 1