Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He walks up to...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bovel

Bovel

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm

He walks up to one of the swordhands that he was directed to. The fire genasi stands half a head taller the well-armed woman, dressed in a worn scalemail and the signs of far travel still clinging to his clothes. Layers of ashy linen covers his head, yet the dark skin and glowing eyes makes his heritage quite obvious to the mercenary.

"I was directed to you with a request." He clears his threat before continuing. "I wish to make an application for a permit to wear my mask within the limits of the town."
The planetouched smiles and is quick to continue. "Why you might wonder? Because I arrived here only to be called 'devil' as soon as I set foot in the tavern. A day has passed and I've already been harassed twice because of..." He points to his eyes.

(I was told to post/make the IC application here, so I did.)
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Vanguard Robison squints as the looks the plane touched gentleman over, listening to his words with quiet contemplation. As he finished, the woman crosses her arms over her chest with a look of amusement reaching her eyes. "Just so I understand, you wish to be allowed a mask because people are hurting your feelings? You will have to come up with a better reason than that." With a soft chuckle, she flicks her wrist to wave him off.
Back to top Go down
Bovel

Bovel

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Lysander ignores the womans faint action to send him away and instead stands before her, his back straight and feet a shoulder breadth apart.
"My own feelings are of no interest or consequence in this matter. I've come here with no intention to cause troubles but I get the impression that the narrow minds of a select few in Shadowdale will cause something more than just a minor disturbance."

The warm, orange eyes of the genasi flicker as his whole face takes upon a gentle smile. "I simply wish to cause no more pointless disturbances than my heritage already has."
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

The guard looks at him coldly, the amusement gone from her eyes as she responds. "Yet those who actually are of an infernal heritage walk around freel,y without a mask, and seem to have no problems. The Zhentarim is not here to handle your personal problems for you. Your request is denied. With that said, if anyone takes up arms against you, come to us to deal with it. Otherwise, stiffen your spine and handle the situation youself, within the bounds of the law."
Back to top Go down
Bovel

Bovel

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm

"Could I ask your name? I wish to be able to enlighten your underlings if your decision shall they ask me to cover myself once again." Looks for all intents and purposes immovable were he stands, without a plan to move if even the heavens were about to fall upon him.
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

"Vanguard Emma Robison". The woman states her name proudly and clearly.
Back to top Go down
Bovel

Bovel

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:28 pm

The genasi repeats the name and rank to himself softly, as if tasting her name.
"Thank you for your time, vanguard." He makes a slight and stiff before turning on his heal and walks towards the inn.
Back to top Go down
Bovel

Bovel

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:24 am

When out of earshot, Lysander rumbles low on ignan to himself.
"By Hoar next time I wont show patience."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He walks up to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He walks up to...   He walks up to... Empty

Back to top Go down

He walks up to...
Page 1 of 1