Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelticraven

Kelticraven

A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale   A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:20 am

When the Zhents or Banites check the barn in Northern Shadowdale, they find the dead body of a male Half-Elf.
On him are weapons, very little gold and registration papers for Tarlyn.

((OOC: I perma killed Tarlyn because every time I tried to do anything with him, alone or with others... he died.
So I got tired of it. Does not matter if it was a single goblin, BugBear.. or whatever. When a 3rd level Ranger can not even kill one damn thing.. it is time to quit!))
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale   A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

cdnspr wrote:
When the body is brought to him, Sergeant Unterminox, seeing its half-elven heritage, narrows his eyes and tells the Swordhands to find something better to do. No report is filed.
Back to top Go down

A dead body is found in a barn in North Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1