Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth

Go down 
+3
StaurosMallack
jalmynar
Valkyrie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth Empty
PostSubject: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:51 pm

*a Shady figure tacks up posters around the outskirts of the refugee camp, the farms, and the edge of the Cormanthor and then he slips into the darkness*

Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth _0_0_018
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:56 pm

*Roman plucks one of these posters off of a tree at the very edge of the Cormanth and gives a light smirk and then crumples it up and shoves it in his pouch*

I guess the elves didn't see the humor in this one either.

*he sends 'a friend' into the refugee camp with instructions on where the rest are hung up, has him tear them down and bring them back to him. He makes sure they are all accounted for, burns them along with the wooden press mold that made them.*
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Blutbadd wrote:
*Roman plucks one of these posters off of a tree at the very edge of the Cormanth and gives a light smirk and then crumples it up and shoves it in his pouch*

I guess the elves didn't see the humor in this one either.

*he sends 'a friend' into the refugee camp with instructions on where the rest are hung up, has him tear them down and bring them back to him. He makes sure they are all accounted for, burns them along with the wooden press mold that made them.*

*Roman is asked to please stop representing the Black Hounds, as he is not one of them.*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm

After a short meeting on the road, Valtore sends Roman a letter offering to hire his services for the Ironhouse Clan against the Zhents, Shar worshippers, and other verious evil groups. He assures him that the clan will pay well for his services.
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 am

Aramil walking around MD making his usual rounds he notices Kira ripping off posters again and shrugs.
"The next shady figure I will see putting posters without asking first it will be shooter"

//sorry for the ooc I really like those posters and make me laugh but seriously the druids npcs around MD will not let many shady figures walk around.
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 am

Anadra watches the shady figure puting up posters and notes the reactions.

"I don't think we have anything to fear from a few shady posters. I am more concerned about the over-reactions of the "protecters" to anything that they don't agree with."
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 pm

///OOC these posters went up the same day as the infamous Elf pulling teeth posters over two weeks ago (and I'm glad the elves saw theirs before the Zhents saw theirs)... The purpose of this thread it to have Roman's employee pull them down before too many have seen them. Those in Myth and that take the Boat would have seen the most.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 pm

StaurosMallack wrote:
Aramil walking around MD making his usual rounds he notices Kira ripping off posters again and shrugs.
"The next shady figure I will see putting posters without asking first it will be shooter"

//sorry for the ooc I really like those posters and make me laugh but seriously the druids npcs around MD will not let many shady figures walk around.

///Roman is quite Shady and walks through there all the time. Am I suppsoed to RP that he is being shot at just because his armor is black?
Back to top Go down
StaurosMallack

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm

StaurosMallack wrote:
putting posters without asking first it will be shooted".
Back to top Go down
Pathkiller

Pathkiller

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm

\\Removed to be less antagonistic

Last edited by Pathkiller on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Pathkiller wrote:
KnightCaptain wrote:
Anadra watches the shady figure puting up posters and notes the reactions.

"I don't think we have anything to fear from a few shady posters. I am more concerned about the over-reactions of the "protecters" to anything that they don't agree with."

Grimfang the Druid is also concerned about the over reactions of the "protectors" to anything they don't agree with.

\\ since she said that inside Myth Drannor's lands, there is no way that he could have heard it.
Back to top Go down
Pathkiller

Pathkiller

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

\\Removed to be less antagonistic

Last edited by Pathkiller on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:30 pm

\\ because I actually know the laws of MD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
NO drow (save 3 named eilistraeens or others by the Coronal's invite only). No Orcs. No Yuan-ti No Half-drow and no Half-orcs.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:33 pm

/// can we Please stay IC? and can we please, please, be careful about 1) metagaming and 2) accusations of metagaming and 3) can we be careful to stay good tempered ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth   Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Hound Propaganda Around Myth
Page 1 of 1