Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cya guys and thanks for all the fish

Go down 
+17
Evocati
comodohead
nlyh
enigma
Lebbon
Pentralia
AsuraKing
star23_16
cdnspr
Zaroak
Deathevn
Kelticraven
Kuitenknieper
Vilesinger
Dormouse
Falling Leaf
Moonsaves
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

Cya guys and thanks for all the fish Empty
PostSubject: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:45 am

(edited) - Since this seems like the appropriate thing to do other than spamming the forums with breaks. I'm going to use this as my official play log to let you guys who have intimate RP with Ka or any other of my non-existent characters an insight into when I'll be on.

Vacation june 13-17th going to Pittsburg for a convention. If you don't know which one don't ask Razz

Last edited by Diamondwing on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonsaves

Moonsaves

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:53 am

Can't say we've spoken really, but it's always sad to see somebody go. Here's hoping we get a chance to RP when you're back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:22 am

I know my character sometimes didn't agree with Ka but you showed initiative and tried to get something going. We all need a break sometimes. Enjoy it and come back refreshed Smile
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:33 am

Falling Leaf wrote:
I know my character sometimes didn't agree with Ka but you showed initiative and tried to get something going. We all need a break sometimes. Enjoy it and come back refreshed Smile

keep it going. just because im not here doesn't mean the ball will stop rolling. Newtons law of motion friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:56 am

Take care, and don't let game stuff get too close to you in real life.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:04 am

What KneeBiter said. All the best, come back when it's fun again Smile Take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:08 am

Take care Diamondwing! Hope to see you log back in again soon.
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:18 am

I'll probobly still pop in for pre-planned DM events but other then that I'm staying away from the server player base for abit.

@dormouse indeed! Keep things "squeaky clean" :3

@ Kuitenwhateveritsanannoyingnametospell This is why I needed to take a step back.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:43 am

His name literally means soemthing similar to kneebiter, which still makes me giggle somehow
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:48 am

Dormouse wrote:
His name literally means soemthing similar to kneebiter, which still makes me giggle somehow

And I only heard that from you, after several years of using that name.... before, i always thought it is a famous painting by Hieronymus Bosch, erm, I mean a pseudo-dutch nonsense word made up by a german comics author. albino
Back to top Go down
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:24 am

Hope to see you back when your in mood to.
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

Mystra watch over you my friend.
I hope to run into you again on your return.
Back to top Go down
Deathevn

Deathevn

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:19 pm

I had only the chance to rp with you a few times, but I perfectly understand what that feeling of being warn down can be like. Enjoy your time off, do some pleasantly mindless things and get your creative juices charged

Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Take care bro. You want to chat feel free to hit me up.
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Take care dude. This is, after all, a game, and so should help people escape the stresses of life, not add to them.

See you when you get back.
Back to top Go down
star23_16

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm

But but but ..who gonna make morale preaches to May now ??

Hope you feel better after a break and can jump back into Ka while feeling it fun again. I am gonna miss that SUPER MEGA FROWNY FACE Smile
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Bah I just made a special cell for you! *flails his arms up*

But seriously, cya again when you get back!
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:31 pm

You will definitely be missed. Enjoy your time off and hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:04 am

<3
Back to top Go down
rbizzle0511

rbizzle0511

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:19 am

hell be back Smile who is gonna teach Vildur ballet?
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:19 am

Take care Ka, and enjoy your time off so that you can come back refreshed and ready to kick some more ass. You will be dearly missed from the game, so be sure to keep up with your Skype friends now and then.

Ardylan will still be here for your character when you get back, and always will be. Wink

<3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
enigma

enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:33 am

You'll be missed, Ka! Sigh... One less awesome druid to keep (tilt? Razz ) the balance Wink

See you when you are back after a good break!
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Alright guys. Seems I've been forced out of my break due to everything deciding to explode. Some events quite literally. I'll be back and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Welcome Back!
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

KA'POKEMON!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cya guys and thanks for all the fish   Cya guys and thanks for all the fish Empty

Back to top Go down

Cya guys and thanks for all the fish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next