Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you guys

Go down 
+10
Vilesinger
Sunflower
Ekzebiche
Grave_Zero
DM_Ocelot
cdnspr
Kaj
DM Funnie
Pentralia
billingrateS
14 posters
AuthorMessage
billingrateS

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 pm

I love you people. I'm rehearsing to write this down for months. I'm relutacting to announce, because I don't really want to retire, never did. But I really feel I owe you guys a word. Or a few. Allow me. You see, I was never bored with this game. Did I said game? I don't believe we ever gamed anymore. I did when I came to this server some three to four years ago (I really suck at counting time). But now I understand it perfectly: we are actually making literature. I could just be so blunt and say, "well, guys, it's summertime here in Brazil, life's been intense as Hell, the punk rock and psychobilly scene is blooming and blasting in my town, and I'm recording an horror punk album, I was messing around with half a dozen really hot girls, looking for a job, I'm writing a book now (and that's in great part your fault guys, because you taught me so much literature), one of these girls became a new girlfriend that will soon become my second marriage and this game helped ruin my former". That last part would be just a lie. I never separated real life from the game; I don't think I ever "lost" any hours from my life, or job opportunities, or whatever for that matter. This roleplaying thing was a really important and intense part of my life. I'm not sure if I'll really retire forever, but it does seem so, for now. I merely like to thank you all. What you guys did for me, you'll never know. Most things in my life just lost that whole silly importance and were sublimated, and only love remained. I wish I just could communicate a bit how happy I am, and how much I wish you all to have fun; intense, vibrating, thrilling, exhilarating fun; as you did to me. Not mentioning names, I mean the whole server, and the special ones to me, well... you know pretty much who you are. A very special thanks to the Underdark players of the past, present and future; dos helped ussa to grow as a person. God bless you all.

Billingrate$, a.k.a. Rafael Valore
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Take care man. Its always sad to see a player leave, but it isn't half as bad when they're leaving with a smile.
Back to top Go down

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

I remember the first time we Rp'ed on Sallack long ago when he became the Lieutenant. You were an awesome RPer and you'll be missed =(
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm sorry you're leaving but the reasons you gave are amazing and I wish you all the best. God bless to you as well and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
DM Funnie

DM Funnie

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm

So deep.
Take care, wherever life may take you. Your words are inspiring to all of us.
Back to top Go down
Randall

Randall

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Take care, man. I remember you here from 2010, even though I mostly played with you before that time.

What I remember the most about you though is this.

And I'm standing in this fire
The flames are rising high
Could you ever forgive me
I never meant to break your heart
And you never meant to break mine

Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaj

Kaj

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 am

Take care man. Had some good times!
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

cdnspr

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 am

PS, feel free to post some links to some of your tunes when they're ready.
Back to top Go down
DM_Ocelot

DM_Ocelot

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 am

Best Wishes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grave_Zero

Grave_Zero

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 am

Take care and rock hard, mate! Aluve abbil, Llolth kyorl dos!
Back to top Go down
Ekzebiche

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 am

It's really sad to hear that you are leaving, but life is life. I thank you for RP we had and i wish you good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:49 am

Gonna miss ya hon!! Good luck and ROCK ON!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

Vilesinger

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 am

We had some really good roleplay memories down in the Zau'afin Que'llar. It was always good fun with you.

Good luck with real life I am sure your new girl is very lucky.

Take care

Kind Regards,

Vilesinger
Back to top Go down
Gildren

Gildren

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:10 am

Such happy words. I think you have communicated the sheer joy of where you are now quite well. May you spread that joy to those around you. Take care, and God bless, and if the interest tickles you, stop in a take a peek from time to time.

Lloth zudar dos, jaluk. kla'ath dosst jabbress xuil bel'la
Back to top Go down
FuzzieBunny

FuzzieBunny

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

We will all miss you! Have fun and good luck!
Back to top Go down
ADM Iribaar

ADM Iribaar

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Going to miss you a lot Rafael, just chime in for a chat when you find time Smile

And Randy was this needed?

And I'm standing in this fire
The flames are rising high
Could you ever forgive me
I never meant to break your heart
And you never meant to break mine

Wink

Bringing back all those memories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Randall

Randall

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Good memories, though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys   I love you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you guys
Page 1 of 1