Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To everyone who tried to help out today

Go down 
+15
nlyh
Sunflower
jalmynar
Alfie
Broninkai
comodohead
Dormouse
_Selvetarm_
Jakunen
Evocati
Ticladesign
Slartibartfaß
Slayermaster
Falling Leaf
Seadin
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Seadin

Seadin

To everyone who tried to help out today Empty
PostSubject: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey I wanted to say I'm sorry I had to take off. I should have taken a closer look at the calender before giving a dm the okay. Also I wanted to give a big thanks for trying to come to my character's rescue and I'm very sorry it didn't work out and people ended up getting captured. I appreciate the effort people put towards it and risking your characters to get mine back.

I hope I'm not showing too bad of an attitude, but since the break out failed I think I'll call it quits. I don't want an execution to be my character's way to freedom. An execution isn't a way out, it's an execution. Whatever happened to my character happened and I really don't have the drive to continue with a new one. Good luck and I hope the good guys can pull through some day.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:20 pm

It was an interesting and funny try actually. I didn't expect to succeed actually. There was some interesting rp during the whole thing and not just another boring day of strolling around Smile. Sad that you decide to go though. You are one of the oldest players around and it's always sad to see old rp buddies go.
Back to top Go down
Slayermaster

Slayermaster

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm

*Wipes a tear*
Back to top Go down
Slartibartfaß

Slartibartfaß

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Sad
Sad to see you go, Seadin.
Thanks for all the Rp we had.
I hope you'll someday get that feeling again that a visit at Dalelands could be a funny idea.
We'll be here to welcome you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Now i'm sad again ;(

Our encounters/rp was very brief, but Jennie will always remember Seadin as someone who showed her respect and hope for a brighter future.

Pop up in other servers perhaps, but thank you for the rp! pale
Back to top Go down
Evocati

Evocati

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm

*IC paid for your burial* Will collect in the afterlife
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Bye Seadin. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Your gonna be missed my friend.
Back to top Go down
_Selvetarm_

_Selvetarm_

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:42 am

Sad to see you go. Been around you since Durglebane, Nameless Land and Evereska from NWN1 back in '05 - '06. Sorry to hear what happened to your character, I know you have a very long standing with him.

Wish you well on your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:02 am

Seadin, we're sorry you'd been held so long. Six weeks with an unplayable char due to imprisonment is just not fair. I don't think we really realised or somethign would have been done earlier. We're sorry :/

If you do come back many people'd be glad to see you and whatever you do, we wish you well.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

comodohead

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:35 am

Was nice to play along side you, gonna miss your name in the playerlist.

*salutes to the veteran player as he leaves*
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

Broninkai

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Neutral > Sad > Crying or Very sad

Bai Seabear . . .
Back to top Go down
Alfie

Alfie

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:24 pm

damn.. Sad
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Sorry to see you go. As I once said Seadin was the guy that saved Val from the Drow once. I wished I could have helped you in return. Have a good time on the flip.side.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Man Mara is gonna be pissed that her best friend is dead. She will seek to avenge him.
Back to top Go down
nlyh

nlyh

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Why didn't you mention to someone you were still imprisoned?
Back to top Go down
Anociticus1

Anociticus1

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Sorry to see you go. Hope to see you again someplace! RP was excellent.
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Really sorry to hear that mate, Seadin has always been a star character of the server, and despite their occasional differences, a good friend of my char. Hope you will find motivation to come back some time, be it as Seadin or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ghar Thurion

Ghar Thurion

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Farewell, and safe journeys, wherever you may go. Smile
Back to top Go down
SlipSloop

SlipSloop

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Thanks for being a good sport during your capture, Seadin, but it's sad to see you go. I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who tried to help out today   To everyone who tried to help out today Empty

Back to top Go down

To everyone who tried to help out today
Page 1 of 1