Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PvP in Camp today

Go down 
+4
Kira
Ticladesign
DM_AXE
Lichy Popo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashard

Vashard

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 am

To all involved with the PvP in camp tonight, I'd like to extend an apology. The Cloud of Bewilderment that I cast was meant to stop folks from going crazy after Sabanna got knocked out by attacks of opportunity. In hind sight, this had the opposite effect of what I was trying to accomplish.

Again, my apologies. Smile

-Shard
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 pm

It’s all good. Accidental attacks of opportunity opened hostilities in a tense situation.

We were probably headed for a fight anyway. I don't think it was your cloud of bewilderment that set things off. It was a melee AOO on sabanna when she tried to help dargoth dispel himself.

Everyone had fun and we are all still ooc friends Smile

Zau'Afin's jealousy over Dabel'kith's overwhelming power and authority Twisted Evil is bound to come to blows every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Yes I have no real complaints, even though I always prefer that everyone is set to hostile beforehand- which is the responsibility of everyone not just one person. It's nice that no one was upset etc after a huge chaotic(PRAISE LOLTH) melee and we all went right back to scheming at each other.

*sets all Zau'Afins to hostile for no reason*
Back to top Go down
DM_AXE

DM_AXE

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 pm

I am hoping that once the houses get put in, it will simmer some of the guild friction...wait I know it will.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Jennie will bake some cookies for everyone involved.

=p
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Quote :
I am hoping that once the houses get put in, it will simmer some of the guild friction...wait I know it will.

LOL, na, Dargoth and Za'nara will still hang out at the great adamantine gates of Dabel'kith looking in longingly wondering what it would be like to have one of those nifty red piwafis. tongue
Back to top Go down
FuzzieBunny

FuzzieBunny

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Everyone picks on poor Dargoth and Za'nara..... I am continuously surprised by the amount of people who know who these two are. Laughing
Back to top Go down
VileNolram

VileNolram

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 pm

lol i think its great we can all laugh about it ooc. the ud comunity here is awesome, including both sides of the web. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vashard

Vashard

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 pm

*Slinks back into obscurity* Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthOrgana

DarthOrgana

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:12 am

Of course, We'd have our house if I hadn't spent an epic and 3 mediums on stuffs. *Epic Sigh-age, falls off the wagon*
Back to top Go down
VileNolram

VileNolram

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 pm

hey its not a race, rp never ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP in Camp today Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP in Camp today   PvP in Camp today Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP in Camp today
Page 1 of 1