Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted for Questioning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyurn

cyurn

Wanted for Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Wanted for Questioning   Wanted for Questioning EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 am

It is late afternoon as an elderly man arrives at the newly built fortifications of Shadowdale, passes through the massive constructs and heads for the baracks of the Zhentarim.

Everything about him radiates an air of harmlessness to the casual observer. A simple cotton shirt, an old cloak held by a cheap brasspin, no weapon..and his hands everfolded neatly on his back the old man wanders towards the Zhentarim officer with the unending patience of the elderly.

A few nights ago he had been surrounded by a large group of Zhentarim - strangely hostile and nervous. And full of questions. An agreement had been struck - and the old man saw no reason to dishonor it.
Into the lions den he walked. Calm, composed. He came to halt infront of the Zhentarim Sergeant that held his duty at the frontdoor of the baracks - looked him over for a long moment to be certain of his rank and then spoke calmly:

Lead me inside - I am expected for questioning. The name is Zulon

((ooc: aftermath of last night when i had to go to bed))
Back to top Go down

Wanted for Questioning
Page 1 of 1