Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking A Few People For Questioning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BedlamX

BedlamX

Seeking A Few People For Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Seeking A Few People For Questioning   Seeking A Few People For Questioning EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:53 am

((Sorry to have to go all forum-type on this, but I can not seem to catch these players on line to do it in game and I kinda need to get this wrapped up soon. I have the forum names of all but Sticks, so they will get a PM, too ))

*A man in a stylish hat is seen posting notes on every bulletin board and handing them to any shop or tavern keeps that will listen. The only place he does not venture is Zhent held lands.*

"Howdy,

I am currently seeking out the following people for an interview about an incident in Shadowdale a few days ago. Other witnesses have named these three as possible co-witnesses and I have been tasked with getting all the stories so the sheriff and mayor can make a call on it. The people are as follows:

The hin named "Sticks"
An elf named "Arya"
The human named "Valerie"

I just want to question them about what they saw and none are in any trouble.

Thank you for your help,

Jarrin, Deputy of Shadowdale"
Back to top Go down
Mistress of Bane

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Few People For Questioning   Seeking A Few People For Questioning EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 pm

((PM sent!))
Back to top Go down
Steamer567

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Few People For Questioning   Seeking A Few People For Questioning EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 pm

((pm sent))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Few People For Questioning   Seeking A Few People For Questioning Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking A Few People For Questioning
Page 1 of 1