Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello PEOPLE!!!

Go down 
+5
DjAbdul
_Selvetarm_
Moonsaves
Sunflower
Zaroak
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DjAbdul

DjAbdul

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:57 am

Hi all! My name's Claudiu and i'm Romanian. I already played nwn2 online on full-gdr servers but this is my first try with an english server as that. I'm downloading the files right now and i hope i will play a lot of time here. I know i'll have some problems with the language at the beginnings but i'll try too because a lot of people talked me about this wonderful server. That's all! I only want to ask u if I need a background o something another for play on this shard my new character, or i can start without a story of him?
Thanks,
Claudiu.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

Zaroak

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:25 am

Hello, Im not a DM, but I woulld like to welcome you as a fellow player. You do not need a character biography in order to play, but one is encouraged and is rewarded with a medium token. (Token can be used for various things, its a thread in the forums somewhere).
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:33 am

Welcome and you will do just fine hon. If you have any questions feel free to pm one of us DMs or any of the player helpers. Glad you found us and will see you in game.
Back to top Go down
DjAbdul

DjAbdul

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:09 am

I already have a character to play, and his biography too. How i can send it to the DMs?
Back to top Go down
Moonsaves

Moonsaves

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:20 am

Post it in the biography sections on these forums, then contact a DM in-game using the character list in the bottom left corner to see if they have time to read it and token you.
Back to top Go down
DjAbdul

DjAbdul

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:23 am

Understood! Thanks, see you in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Moonsaves

Moonsaves

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:27 am

No probs Very Happy

Welcome and see you around
Back to top Go down
_Selvetarm_

_Selvetarm_

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:28 am

Welcome Aboard. Come on down to the Underdark sometime. . . Got some uh. . . cool stuff. . . down here. . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.grey-company.org/Maerdyn/resources/translator/
DjAbdul

DjAbdul

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

Ok, i wrote the Bios! Thanks guys! Selve, i love to play drows characters, i will try it soon when i'll be set on this server. I want to start with an uman for the beginning but in the future.. I don't know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

Blutbadd

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:13 am

The Dead Welcome You!

///cheers and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:17 am

humans a good one to start with aye Smile get a feeling for the server then decide Smile

and welcome
Back to top Go down
N'tol

N'tol

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome aboard. I'm new too, and like Selvetarm said, look forward to seeing you down in the Underdark.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:25 am

Welcome aboard, best wishes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello PEOPLE!!!   Hello PEOPLE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello PEOPLE!!!
Page 1 of 1