Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good bye people.

Go down 
+6
Jakunen
Ticladesign
Wakefield
Lazern
Grisome
Deathcrush
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Hello and goodbye!?

Recently, a few of those who I play with might have noticed that I haven't been online much. Simply put, I have lost the motivation to play NWN2 at the moment, and I am leaving the server. I might return in a month or two, or I might never. We'll see what happens, but I will not be logging on to the game.

I want you all (well almost, let's face facts, I won't be a hypocrite: I don't like some of you pirat) to know that I had a blast playing this game and it has been a true pleasure and honor to RP with you. Malik was my first serious attempt at RP and thanks to all of you who makes this possible.

The coming month or so, I will still be checking in on the forums, and IC letters can still be sent to me (for Malik) so I don't leave loose threads hanging on the server. For some IC stuff or clarifications or such, email me at Deathcrush@bengtbedrup.be, or add me on skype; deathcrush7w

Best of luck to all of you, and extra thanks goes out to DMs, Zhents and the people I RP'd regularly with in Shadowdale, and the ones I got to troll in PMs when I got bored. Especially the struggling Zhents out there. There would be no good without evil.

So long folks. Keep up the good RP! Smile
Back to top Go down
Grisome

Grisome

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Sigh.
Now I have to go through the hassle of finding someone else to drive nuts on a consistent basis.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Lazern

Lazern

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

You mean.. everyone? Grimm?

Malik leaving is a sad day for shadowdale, as there is this giant spiritual void for the zhents now. We hope to see you back; maybe after the zhents have recovered from all this insanity.
Back to top Go down
Wakefield

Wakefield

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Have a good one, Deathcrush. As with anyone, I'm sorry to see you go. :\
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

Ticladesign

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Aww =(

Shame to see you go, Deathcrush. Wish we could have rp'd some more. Hope you have a good one, and come back any time you like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Aww...but... we'll miss you. Sad

Come back soon! And don't worry, Malik will not be forgotten. Ardy will continue to tell the little elf kids tales about the dark and terrible Malik....
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

Pentralia

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 pm

You are really going to be missed. *big hugs*
Back to top Go down
MustangSVT
Admin
MustangSVT

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

I'm sorry to see you go Deathcrush, you've been a wonderful RPer. I hope you choose to return some time.
Back to top Go down
HugMonster

HugMonster

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 am

OOC its sad to see you leaveing as i got along well with you, IC Pat hopes Malik rots somewhere and is forgotten so she can retern to Shadow Dale.
Back to top Go down
DoBarrelRolls

DoBarrelRolls

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Take care! You were always fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good bye people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye people.   Good bye people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye people.
Page 1 of 1