Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter left in the church of Lathander.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashard

Vashard

A letter left in the church of Lathander. Empty
PostSubject: A letter left in the church of Lathander.   A letter left in the church of Lathander. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 am

Elijah,

I believe my faith and yours have common purpose concerning a certain paladin and certain vampires. Please find me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss these matters. If you can't find me, leave a letter in the temple of the Seldarine with when we could meet.

-Norlamin Arborshate
Back to top Go down
enigma

enigma

PostSubject: Re: A letter left in the church of Lathander.   A letter left in the church of Lathander. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 am

Elijah receives the letter and sends the following reply:

Greetings, Norlamin

Aye, I'll be happy to discuss those matters with you. Let's meet at the Traveller's Star tomorrow night.

Blessings,
Elijah

//I see Norlamin in-game frequently enough. I'm sure we'll get to meet at the usual times when both of us are in-game either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
KnightCaptain

PostSubject: Re: A letter left in the church of Lathander.   A letter left in the church of Lathander. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Kara leaves a message for Elijah and one for Lux.

"I just learned something important. I need to meet with you as soon as possible"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter left in the church of Lathander.   A letter left in the church of Lathander. Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter left in the church of Lathander.
Page 1 of 1