Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War on the Black Hounds

Go down 
+2
Lairena Eitery
jalmynar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

War on the Black Hounds Empty
PostSubject: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Leo Lyon, claiming to speak for The Circle, formally declared war against the Black Hounds. Warnings are sent out to all Black Hounds. In his madness he accuses our professional soldiers of committing Necromancy, "Evil Against Nature", and other baseless acts of villainy; all of it false and slanderous. We do not wish a fight, but all Hounds are warned to defend themselves against their magical attacks. We pray that others will not be swayed by their madness.

We do not want to fight, but we will not lay down and die.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 pm

*Since Kira and Ardylan frequently run into each other at the Oak, and are the closest of friends, it was inevitable that Ardylan would hear of Leo's actions.

Slamming his near-empty mug of spiked crape* onto the table hard enough to break the handle off, Ardylan coughs on his drink and looks at Kira, wide-eyed.*

"That damnable, insane fool did WHAT?"

*Waving his broken mug handle around, Ardylan rants at whoever will listen.*

"What the hell is this, and where does that freak get off thinking that he can speak for the Circle?! What happened to the old rule of 'no unilateral decisions'?! We never had a meeting on this, and certainly none of them asked for my opinion on it! Lyons - twits, the lot of them! Every last one of them is insane down to the core, and now they think they can just take over the Circle and ruin it? Bah!"

*In this burst of sudden rage, Ardylan stands and whips the mug handle at the far wall of the Oak's main room - then follows it with a good hard toss of his mug at the same spot on the wall. He leaves his chair laying on the floor where it fell and stomps off toward the door.*

"Fecking ridiculous, and I won't have it! If the likes of them are going to ruin the Circle, then I'll have no part of it anymore!"

((*For those of you who don't RP in the Oak a lot, crape is a mixed juice drink made of grape juice and cranberry juice, which can be served as-is or with alcohol. It is pronounced like "grape" with a "C", not like "crap" or like the dessert!))
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Valtore heard about the declaration, as well as Leo's verbal attack on Kira in Myth Drannor. Afterwards he makes sure that eveyone knows that the Clan will not take sides in the coming conflict. He hopes that more sane members of the Circle will settle this before it leads to pointless bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:14 pm

The Book Mistress, present during a short dispute east of Shadowdale's boundaries would have heard it during a conversation between Kira, Ahri, and the Aurilites. After leaving, she'd ponder on it for a while before sighing at the pointless dispute then worrying about it no longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Ardylan Tyrn'athiem has delcared himself abstained from this war, and refuses to participate. Norlamin is a Black Archer and not part of this conflict. Hounds are ordered not to engage them unless engaged.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pathkiller

Pathkiller

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Grimfang the Druid again takes no side, he is neutral in all ways.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:53 pm

*A notice is left inside the Royal Oak. Copies of the notice are sent to Kira and Cruven of the Black Hounds in case this notice gets torn down by meddlesome individuals.*

"Black Hounds;

As of this day I have become the leader of the Circle of Nature. I will be replacing Mylanis, who offered the position to me and stepped down. Please wish Mylanis the best of luck, as she had nothing to do with this problem that seems to have arisen between us.

Since I am not a druid, it would be misleading for me to take on the title of Archdruid. For that reason, I will be the Circle's Steward until another capable druid steps forward to lead the Circle.

I think it is vital that my first act as Steward of the Circle is to formally let the leadership of the Black Hounds and all of its members know that we do not wish to be at war with you or to continue hostilities. This entire event seems to be a mess of misunderstandings and disagreements. It should never have escalated to any form of hostility. Those who may have claimed to speak for the Circle in recent events - or those who have been mistaken for representatives for the Circle - do not hold any such power to speak for us.

I hope your leaders accept this form of a cease-fire, and welcome a pledge of peace between our groups. We differ in many ways, but our bond of neutrality in affairs should keep us strong.

Any person who attacks a Black Hound with the excuse that there is some kind of war going on between us should be deemed either sorely misinformed or someone who is not truly part of our Circle. I will leave such people to you to be dealt with unless otherwise asked.

Should any of the members of the Black Hounds have further questions or concerns for me, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be found at either the Royal Oak or the Grove. I can also be reached by sending a letter by one of the birds that congregate at the end of the path to the Grove."

Ardylan Tyrn'athiem
Steward of the Circle
Back to top Go down
kenoichi

kenoichi

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

*reads the notice*

"Hmmm.... I suppose Mia had thought of me being capible one day... Perhaps I should step forward...."

*she writes a reply*

"My name is Calisea Den'Tra'Thil and i've been around off and on for years... I was taken into the circle by the old Archdruid Mia and left formally after she left the lands and the circle was handed over to another. I am a Master of the forest and Master of the druidic ways. I would speak my name as one to claim the title of archdruid. Most of you may not know me, but I would like to know you. If you would have me, I would be willing to lead the way for future circle members. I will be around soon, you know where I can be found.. Under the tree in the hidden grove."

-Calisea Den'Tra'Thill
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Good Evening Steward,

Of course this peace is accepted. It is unfortunate that others, vying for leadership, began this war in the first place. The change in direction of the Circle is welcome.

Respectfully Sent,
Lt. Kira Ward
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 am

*Ardylan receives the reply written by Calisea. Wandering over to a booth in the Oak, he takes a seat and reads it.*

"Eh? Who in the nine hells is this person?"

*Ardylan reads it over again, then slouches back in his seat and sighs, muttering to himself.*

"I'm going to have a bunch of strangers crawling out of the woodwork trying to claim this title now..."

*Digging through his bag, Ardylan pulls out a scrap of parchment and something to write with, starting on a letter.*

((PM sent!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War on the Black Hounds   War on the Black Hounds Empty

Back to top Go down

War on the Black Hounds
Page 1 of 1