Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Black Hounds Tavern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KSC

In the Black Hounds Tavern Empty
PostSubject: In the Black Hounds Tavern   In the Black Hounds Tavern EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:42 pm

She sits on the outside edge of the bench of the both furthest from the bar writing on a piece of paper.

To the Commander or officer of the roles:

My name is Tera Inman. I was born and raised in a small community on the edge of the Border forest. This town had no name but was well enough off to be sacked and looted by bandits. Until recently I was unaware that any other survived. An older cousin of mine worked for a time in Dagger Falls before vanishing, her family name and profession, Chandler, candle maker, only to reappear in Shadowdale some time later aside with your company name.

I seek only to meet my cousin, the only family I have left should she be among you and wish to meet with me as well, I can be found in room 1 of the Old Skull until such a time membership in the Mages guild or Academy can be obtained.

Sincerely
Tera Inman

Closing and sealing the letter with wax she stamps it with the unmarked bottom of her ink pot. She rises from her seat and leaves the tavern braving the rain for the short dash from the Inn to the main entrance of the compound delivering it the guard on duty before running to catch the caravan back to Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: In the Black Hounds Tavern   In the Black Hounds Tavern EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Upon receiving the letter Cruven makes his way to go find Sabi within the compound to pass the letter her way.

"Looks like ye got family lookin' fer ya Sabi."

Back to top Go down
KSC

PostSubject: Re: In the Black Hounds Tavern   In the Black Hounds Tavern EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:05 pm

"Not possible Commander, my entire village was wiped out years ago," taking the letter.

Takes a few steps while reading it, "I do not see how this is possible, Tera, Tiny Terar, still alive? I thought she was burned with her family's tavern.", she stops dead.

"If I may Commander, I must see this woman for my self. If she is family I'll stay and supervise the troops in Shadowdale for a few days."
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: In the Black Hounds Tavern   In the Black Hounds Tavern EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:32 am

"Aye of course, you do wha'cha need ta do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Black Hounds Tavern   In the Black Hounds Tavern Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Black Hounds Tavern
Page 1 of 1