Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laura Krows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
radish77

Laura Krows Empty
PostSubject: Laura Krows   Laura Krows EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:34 am

A report made by Adept Ashalt given to her superiors, to be dessiminated through the proper channels

...upon tending to the girl, on Thaumaturge Zabbura's orders, who appeared (from thin air) in Shadowdale unconscious; I was suddenly transported, what I can only safely assume to be, back in time. A very long time. I am uncertain as to where we were, but there was a great battle being fought. Two factions of elves, one speaking the language of the Illithyri, yet they were not quite drow. They were too tall, and their skin wasn't black as we now know them. I do not feel I am mistaken in claiming this was before they fall of the Illithyri.

The girl, Laura, seemed content to watch... I have not gleaned much of her nature, but it is apparant that the "young" one is to travel back and forth through history... content to watch until an Illithid arrived and managed to bring the battle to a halt. Both sides immediately withdrew and began obeying the foul aberrations every command. It then took the form of an elf lord and led the placated factions away. At this, the girl became panicked and whisked us back to present time.

She has requested assitance in stopping this Illithid from altering history to its whims. She will take anyone willing to help back in time. I do not know where she went, she vanished again soon after bringing me back to Shadowdale, but said she would meet again at the Royal Oak Inn in eight hours time.

Ne'Lleenya Ahsalt, Freestaff Adept.

///literally in eight hours///
Back to top Go down

Laura Krows
Page 1 of 1