Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiden of Loss

Maiden of Loss

Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura   Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:07 am

The next day in the town of Shadowdale, Isiolia the tiny elven bardess slips a letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura in the Hospital. Her letter is written with black ink, in flowing elegant script. It reads:

Quote :
Good day Brother Jonah and Sister Laura:

I have left a few baskets of food left over from the Moon Festival that took place last night. The food should be fresh and ready to go for whoever wishes it! I have left a few casks of whatever was left over as well. I hope these provisions may be of use to both of you. I know it isn't much but hopefully some of these desserts can bring some joy to the children of Shadowdale and their families in this difficult time.

May Sehanine guide you both during these dark times.

Sincerely,

Isiolia Nightstar, Bardess of Sehanine

The aforementioned drinks and baskets of food are left in an organized fashion outside the hospital. Once her task is done, the little elf hops off and hums to herself on the way back to the Dancing Moon.
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

DeepFriedMoose

Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura   Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 pm

((Appologies for not getting to this sooner -- IRL is being all over the place for me lately.))

Jonah gladly accepts the left over food, and quickly organizes an event among those residents left in Shadowdale for a pre-mid-summer feast. Posting signs, and asking the school children to spread the word among the commuity, Jonah attempts to organize the event for the following night, in order to capitalize on the freshness of the food.

In addition, Jonah solicits some of the more culinary-inclined among adventurers to help add anything that might be missing -- desserts are always welcome (no explosives, please).
Back to top Go down

Letter to Brother Jonah and Sister Laura
Page 1 of 1