Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haas2

Haas2

Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence Empty
PostSubject: Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence   Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:59 am

*In light of a recent situation in the Underdark, Ignotius Vichard's spellbook has been left with an Illythiri guard, any who claim this book as their own will be able to read through it easily. It contains many spells from the lowest circle of magic to the highest*

*Also in light of recent events, a glowing water essence was dropped in the drow refugee camp as Ignotius made his escape, it is perfectly formed and completely usable*

///PM me for details on the spellbook if you claim it. Also, only the players that were there at the time can claim it, not just anyone can waltz in and take it. I leave it up to the Underdark players to decide who gets it. I think a few of the names I remember were:

Rhyl
Narlad Zau'fin?
Iraelea?
Sama
Ama'rilk?
Arachnae?

Terribly sorry if I butchered the names, I can't remember how to spell them though haha. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Daerth

PostSubject: Re: Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence   Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 am

Haas2 wrote:

Rhyl
Naralad Zau'afin
Iraelara
Sama
Amal'rak
Arachne
Back to top Go down
Haas2

Haas2

PostSubject: Re: Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence   Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:25 am

///Thank you for correcting the names for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence   Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Spellbook and A Glowing Water Essence
Page 1 of 1