Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the drow of Eilistraee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

To the drow of Eilistraee Empty
PostSubject: To the drow of Eilistraee   To the drow of Eilistraee EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:45 pm

*this next notice is quietly slipped from the hands of elvish guards to those who have made themselves known as followers of Eilistraee*

You and those of your ilk are to make yourselves known so that you may be added to the list of those allowed in the camp. If you do not come forth or your brethren they risk death by their presence. There are times any elvish figure will be asked to remove hood and mask if you fit the description on this list and can name yourself upon it. You will be allowed to go about your business unharmed.

//I am sorry for a bit of OOC here if this isn't clear let me know
1. This notice clearly doesn't give access to Myth Drannor itself
2. The list only gives a way to keep track who is KOS and who is not for staff and elf players
3. IT in no way gives any privileges or benefits other then not being attacked w/o warning as a drow NOT on the list has basically given PvP permission by entering Myth Drannor
4. Do not send me a PM to be on the list if you have previously been asked to leave/thrown out
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.rpg-board.net

To the drow of Eilistraee
Page 1 of 1