Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee Empty
PostSubject: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:36 pm

To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee Mayasletter5
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 pm

*reads the letter* i will try to do what i can but i make no promises i as my kin are and dead set in my believes as well and i will one day see my hopes and dreams full filled.. *sighs* even at the expense of my self shall these come true. we will be a nation of many with all races once again living together in peace and harmony we will grow strong once again and this time it will last and any who would place this or us in harms way will not do so for long! *seems like a side of him comes out in his writing but quickly fades away again*

*sadly* if peace can only be brought by war thru violence then so shall it be *grows sad at thinking that only thing people understand is war bloodshed and violence a glimmer of hope crosses his mind when he thinks of the future and what it could be*
Back to top Go down
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

PostSubject: Re: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

((bump, people please remember the realities of FR and her lore.))
Back to top Go down
Slayermaster

Slayermaster

PostSubject: Re: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 am

Reads the paper, then reads it again, and once more

"Well maybe now I won't have to listen to people being idiots."

Rolls his shoulders, considering

"Odd that drow are more sensible in this case than everyone else."

Goes off to continue watching over the forests of Cormanthor
Back to top Go down
Lichy Popo

Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

*Hebriolad reads the posted letter from the familiar offender with a disgusted sneer. After first checking to make sure other's are in earshot, he gripes out loud*

"How many of these 'permitted' dhaerow have now proven themselves to have all along been the worst kind of betrayer? Are any of us truly surprised? If the dhaerow yet remaining had any true care for the City of Song and The People they would crawl back into their bolt holes and never again emerge. As long as there is a chance for them to leech our light and prayers and shelter and cower behind the blasted corpses of kin who have fallen defending them they will never leave us to the serenity they have so needlessly polluted."
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:55 pm

//just a reminder folks, please be careful nto to state things in such a way that an individual is fairly clearly identified even if not named as such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee   To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee Empty

Back to top Go down

To the friends of the Temple of Eilistraee
Page 1 of 1