Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A petition to malla Yaths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ekzebiche

A petition to malla Yaths Empty
PostSubject: A petition to malla Yaths   A petition to malla Yaths EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 am

Mallas!

With all due respect and awe, usstan feel the need to write this petition. Usstan perfectly understand the reasons which led to this new rothe policy udos have, Mallas, but it's ussta duty to point at some painful consequences udos are facing now.
Rothe business is almost dead. Since nau rothe may leave the camp without its owner, who may want a rothe which can't mine or collect ingredients, or train on its own? Udos have nau new rothen in the camp, and udos have nau acceptable route to surface to capture more. Ilythiiri are often doing rothen jobs outside of the camp, and many people are thinking about getting rid of their rothen, because they still need to feed them, without any benefit for themselves. Usstan hope dosst wisdom will grant udos the best solution for those problems, Mallas.

Dosst faithful servant, Bhinas Orlyneld
Back to top Go down
gandruff

gandruff

PostSubject: Re: A petition to malla Yaths   A petition to malla Yaths EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 am

The rothen havnt been stopped from leaving camp merely moving past the checkpoint made in the area past the orcs. Usstan do naut see the problem. If a rothen is so close to the surface that it comes into conflict with the checkpoint usstan would wonder if it really was training.

Illharess Dabel'kith
Back to top Go down
Ekzebiche

PostSubject: Re: A petition to malla Yaths   A petition to malla Yaths EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:19 am

\\OOC: I thought it was formulated like "no leaving the camp without owner", my bad if i got it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A petition to malla Yaths   A petition to malla Yaths Empty

Back to top Go down

A petition to malla Yaths
Page 1 of 1