Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petition to the Coronal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose

White Rose

Petition to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Sen 'Thia , human bard, delivers a letter addressed to the Coronal , written in Elven and hand scripted beautifully:

"Your gracious highness,
I , Elektra Mystria , seek to petition for consideration of leniency and mercy.
Soon I and my husband will be building our own guild house in hopes of helping the needy of the Dales, as well as provide a home base for many in need of family and direction.
It is my high hope that , as productive members of our homelands, that we can foster mutual trust and respect, for the benefit of all.
I love and respect all of Elven culture, and have never drawn sword nor spell against any of this beautiful race. My wish and future intent is to welcome elves into our Guild house , the House of Redemption and Prosperity , and to stifle bigotry, racism, and prejudice.
I have long appreciated and even envied the culture of the ages that is the Elven people.
I was banned from entry to Myth Drannor long ago during a time that Sune had touched my heart and cleansed my life, but fell into a very badly and misunderstood situation, and was actually accused, falsely of being allied with those I despise. This has hurt me deeply for a very long time.
My hopes are to at least try to set things straight , in hopes of at least being judged by truth and not by error.
If there is a chance to consider my plea, my heart will forever be in your debt and graces.
May your path always be filled with light and fresh water, warmth and love.
Elektra Mystria"

Sen'Thia shares verbally that any and all communication can be sent through her

(( OOC. Sen'Thia is also one of my chars ))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Nadin checks the letter and consider for a moment before comment with the bard

- This will be directed to the conciul, as for your words. This is under the conciul and Our Grace the Lady Coronal has full knowledge of her conciul decisions. Anyway I suggest you review the real reason of mrs. Elektra banishment, it is public, and I don't see any mention of it in this missive.
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Another woman, with long black hair steps up. . she is dressed in all blue, She speaks with a very plain tone about the letter.

"I am Ava Azule, and have trained well along side of Elektra , and as i understand it. . . ", she begins," this request was ONLY asking for a chance to open discussion. . .not anything final. All i can say for sure, is that she seriously means every word. I am well aquainted with what you speak of and yet , I have come to know folks well and can spot a fake a mile away. Do what ever you wish, but she is genuine... if that even matters to anyone here."

She stands patiently, almost as if on guard or at post, waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 am

Nadin looks the young woman for a moment before answer

Apparently you know what was written in this petition. Miss Ava, understand that intentions have nothing to do with her case, and I suggest that you too check the reason of her banishment, that as I said it is public to anyone.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:47 am

Sen'Thia shrugs and walks away , leaving Ava Azule and Nadin behind, singing as she goes.
"The ways of the Dale are filled with such passion
both hate and love abound in that fashion
Will the lady of Moonshae ever know peace?
How many shall dance the day she's deceased?
An innocent heart that traveled dark roads,
will never a word of her story be told?
Are there none who will hear it
because they all fear it.
Even righteous and pure have hearts beyond cold. "

As she walks off, a cat seems to accompany her from nearby bushes, and oddly, to elven hearing, sounds for a moment as if it is singing along with her.
Back to top Go down
Lady Crankenstein

Lady Crankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:04 am

Ava stands calm , with only a small twitch to her eyes as Sen'Thia leaves.
"Pointless fluff, that woman,... and that cat . . . hate that cat."
Ava then turns back to Nadin, and regards him with strong eye contact and seriousness.

"It was predicted, all that you have said and done. And yes, I know enough about this, and I don't care about the trivial things you do. The value of a person is not the weakest flaw that you can find, but I understand your inability to see that. . . . in the words of Elektra prepared for this moment, I shall repeat them to you . . .' I forgive you ' ."
She looks a bit disgusted at even speaking such words.
" I was instructed to pass this on in closing, that she, Elektra , is evolving a new era in her life and is sharing truth, openness and is clearing her conscience of all things. None can ever say now, that she did not extend the offer of peace and hope. None can say that she is to blame for your stance and opinions, for they are clearly yours alone."

With that ,Ava gives a gesture that could be seen as a respectful salute, and turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://ladycrankenstein.wix.com/lady-crankenstein
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 am

Before Ava turns Nadin gazes her with all The seriouness of a militar leader of an army, without move an inch his eyes

- Young woman, I do see you have some inability to respect the older than you, as well as the authority. I do hope your feelings to ignore what is clearly stated in our laws regarding the crime of Mrs. Elektra, does not apply to your conduct regarding all that is stated there.
I am a representative of our Grace The Coronal, and next time adress me as Keeper, and no, I dont let my personal opinions interfere with my oaths, neither I ignore laws for convenience, nor it was a personal judgement that resulted in Elektra banishment, as I hope it is clear now. You want help Mrs. Elektra? Say to her what was done need be undone, but this is her road and we can't do nothing until she starts help herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to the Coronal   Petition to the Coronal Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to the Coronal
Page 1 of 1