Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the Coronal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightCaptain

Letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Coronal   Letter to the Coronal EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Greetings,

I am greatly concerned by the fact that I seem to be the only person in Myth Drannor that realizes that dhaerow at the entrance to Myth Drannor are a threat. Everyone else in the city seem to think that dhaerow standing at the entrance to the city can be safely ignored.

With Respect,
Anadra Nulentholen, ranger
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Coronal   Letter to the Coronal EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 am

//Editted: The lone drow ws a PC in disguise. Check rule 10 here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the rules on disguise.

Last edited by DM Dormouse on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Coronal   Letter to the Coronal EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:23 pm

//I think you can play lute with gloves if you are train to and with the perform of my char, I find it possible, she always play with gloves, and it's perform glove... so it's glove made to play music with them. And thanks for that Dormouse, it's a bit sad that everyone just say DROW when someone is mask, Sayiel sometime mask for spying reason and she never get the DROW thing, but when I play Nikki, it's almost automatic, I'm a bit tired of it, so thanks for accepting it and putting a ruling on it.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Coronal   Letter to the Coronal EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 am

//alright, this thread has gone totally ooc. Although the discussion was useful, in this case i'm afraid i'm deleting most posts and locking it. If anyone would like to make a thread on the main ooc general forum then please feel free Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Coronal   Letter to the Coronal Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to the Coronal
Page 1 of 1