Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Coronal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

A letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Coronal   A letter to the Coronal EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:39 am

My Lady Coronal,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I wish our last meeting had been in better spirits, and hope to speak with you again soon, as your wisdom and understanding have been a great help to me in the past. Despite the words put in my mouth by some at that meeting, I am committed to helping our cousins in Myth Drannor in any way that we can, and committed to casting off the dark shadow that envelopes the Dalelands. You have but to call on us My lady.

With all that said, the true purpose is to formally introduce you to the Temple's special emissary to Myth Drannor, who stands before you now. Ilmryll Ereuvya is a loyal citizen of your realm, and a close friend of our Temple. She has shown to be reasonable, wise, and forthright. Most times she will be the contact between myself and your city, as I know it's easier on the hearts and minds of your citizens if we are not as visible. I am still at My Lady's service, and can visit upon request of course. If a message must get to me, either from yourself or one of your advisers, Ilmryll will gladly deliver it in confidence, and security. As I trust her completely so can you My Lady.

Maiden's Blessing

Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthyr Temple
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

A letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal   A letter to the Coronal EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:58 am

To:

Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthry Temple

We received your letter and thank you. We will consider Ilmryll Ereuvya as your emissary and will accord her due honours and respect.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down

A letter to the Coronal
Page 1 of 1