Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Coronal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

A letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Coronal   A letter to the Coronal EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:08 am

My Lady Coronal,

Greetings My Lady. I hope your days have been filled with light and music since last we met. My Councillors and I have been in conference since the meeting at Vincent's home, and we have come to a decision. First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your support during that gathering. As our oldest and truest ally, we can't express what it means to us to have your support.

As to our decision, I am sure you know first hand the issues that one deals with when one has more than themselves to think of. I cannot blindly throw my support behind every plan the rebels concoct without considering how it will effect the Temple, the Faithful, and our Land. I may have been different if it were just myself involved, but it's not. In light of this, and due to the distinct lack of diplomacy shown by some members of that 'council' at Vincent's home, I have assigned Eilysia with the task of dealing with Thomas and the others. I have too many tasks over my head to waste my time being insulted, and shouted down. My time will better be spent dealing with the spiritual and temporal needs of the Faithful and those that come to us for help. This does not express a lack of commitment, only a clarification of our position, and a statement that we will not be treated in such a way.

In our dealing with this rebel group, we have also made a determination. We are committed, whole-heartedly, to ridding the Dalelands from this dark shadow, but we both know that after it's all said and done we will be expected to climb back in our hole and disappear from sight. We have no illusions about our position being the same in the Dales after the threat is gone, as it is now. In light of this we have decided to deal with the rebels, and their plans, in a case by case basis. If their plans do not violate our dogma, morals, or ethics, we will help. Otherwise we will continue to do what we have done for months. Dare I say what our people have been doing since before an inkling of this rebellion even started to take shape.

This may all change if the dynamics of the rebel leadership should change, but for now this is the way it will be. As ever we are your loyal friends and allies. If you should need anything you have but to ask.

Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthyr Temple
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

A letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal   A letter to the Coronal EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm

An envelope is sent back sealed with the Royal Seal. Inside are two pieces of paper. The first reads:

To Maya Silverlock, High Priestess of the Cormanthyr Temple.

It is beyond reason to expect either of our peoples to strip our defenses bare in the face of the common enemy that attacks us both and I do not believe anyone wishes to see our respective peoples fall. Neither of us are willing to return to homes burned and destroyed.

Our Armathor will be dealing with the rebel group. We will support it as long as good tactics are used. Most of all we will support the farmers who wish to come here and appreciate that you too will offer some a home.

Signed

Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

The second can be unfolded but is more private. //pm sent

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Coronal
Page 1 of 1