Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter to the Coronal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magus_taliesin

magus_taliesin

A letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: A letter to the Coronal   A letter to the Coronal EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:07 pm

((written in clear and precise elven))

My Lady Coronal,

I hope this letter finds all of yours returned to you after recent events. I am sure you are aware of the attack and capture of several of your people and mine, by the Zhentarim. After the rescue, I am told that the various groups scattered, so I do hope that all of my cousins returned home safely.

I give you this account of the rescue as it was reported to me by the ranger Shah'in. Sadly, she does not know everyone that was there so names will be lacking. Lorena and Ariyana were instrumental in planning and executing the raid on the caravan, aided by several adventurers that Lorena had gathered prior. Please extend my thanks to those of your people who aided in this. Two of our own Faithful were held in that caravan.

The caravan was guarded heavily by Zhentarim soldiers, slave monsters, and spellcasters, including a 'not-dead one' as Shah'in put it. I assume this was the lich the others spoke of. Everyone fought with valor as I am told, and in the end they rescued several, including Sherne, and Arjay's betrothed. Eilysia and Gul were also captured and tortured heinously, though they now recover in the temple. As a security measure we have been sequestered on the grounds of the temple for the next few days, per the orders of our Battlemistress, though our wardens patrol the perimeter of our land. If you have need of more information Ilmryll can bring word, or a messenger can come to the edge of our land. A warden will spot them in short order, and relay the message.

((added:))If any of your people are in need of shelter in the future, and are cut off from Myth Drannor, they may seek shelter in our grove. It is our duty to help those in need, and our honor to help our cousins. They should come to the edge of our land where they will be contacted by a Warden (send a tell to someone inside ;P). It is the least we can do.

With a weary heart,
Maya Silverlock
High Priestess
Cormanthyr Temple
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

The Coronal

A letter to the Coronal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to the Coronal   A letter to the Coronal EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:43 pm

To

Maya Silverlock, High Priestess, Cormanthyr Temple

We thank you for your letter. We have heard of this incident.

The rescue by your Battlemistress and others has saved Our Armathor and most likely other from a terrible fate. We are quite sure you see the implications of him being taken to Zhent Keep with their devices and magics to make a man talk, and Our Armathor holds a wealth of knowledge. We also value him personally and do not wish to see him suffer, nor the others who were released.

Ariyana and Lorena have Our sincere thanks and Our gratitude for this swift planning and rescue. Please let this be known, in private.

In hopes that your path runs smoother now, Priestess of the Daughter of Corellon.

Signed
Ilsevele Miriatar
Coronal of Myth Drannor

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Coronal
Page 1 of 1