Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Recapture of Szith Morcane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Defiler

DM Defiler

The Recapture of Szith Morcane Empty
PostSubject: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 am

((OOC: Finally! the Map is up and ready! massive thanks to Gilly for all is hard work!

Right then now that the Map is up I am able to finally move forward with the main plot! for the next 4 days I will be dming constantly the Recapture of Szith Morcane, while there are options to port to the city right now, Please do not as the Recapture has not happened! and you would icly get murdered, tortured, murder again then risen up as some undead monstroity. (npcS will be added in when they get the chance.)

so how do I intend to do the Recapture?

Scouting reports will now finally be of use, meaning steath characters them selvs will be able to sneak upto the city and spy, might even be able to get in the city if they are skilled! gathering intel on the occuping forces will become vital to the comming days and final assult on the city its self!

The Yath and the Houses will have an active involment in how NPC troops will be fielded in the battle, will the intel the spys gathered be enough to plan a succsesful assult!

and finally the assult on the City its self! will the Forces of the Living manage to take back the city, will their be betrayals within the ranks!?

Stay tuned to find out!

War is here my friends, after so long, after all the waiting...

IT IS TIME, TO MARCH!

See you all in game soon.

P.S there will be missions and plots for all Levels, do not be afrade because your low level or a none drow slave, you will be left out, you wont, and new characters are more than welcome, you could be the last of the refugees pouring in with horrifing news of a great army of undead readying themselves to CRUSH the pocket of Lolthite activity that is the camp!
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 am

Oooh, so exciting! Razz It's great to see this all coming into place.

I wish I had access to a good connection right now... But if I can wrangle something, I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm

I believe this speaks for more then a few in UD.

The Recapture of Szith Morcane Challe10
Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm

WOOP WOOP!!
Back to top Go down
DM Defiler

DM Defiler

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:20 am

Update as you might imagin, with the crashes we have had the days of events will be extended, and there is now no set number of days how long the event will last for. until you lot capture the city of die trying muhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Max Hatchet

Max Hatchet

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 pm

i think Devious and possibly also Sharlochar and Shynt'murss are ready for some scouting when they can gain acccess
Back to top Go down
devious78

devious78

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 am

Yeah, Devious is in... Drop me a line if ya need me on at any specific time. Otherwise, I'll be on as often as possible.
Back to top Go down
DM Defiler

DM Defiler

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:54 am

>.< events still on hold atm due to work being evil and client hating me. will post new info as soon as I get it, please feel free to poke the ADM UD Crew and crack the whip for plot and stuff!
*hands whip oh doom to players and runs off laughing evily.*
Back to top Go down
devious78

devious78

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 am

No rush Defiler Smile. Just letting you know Devious wants to scout the City when available... No rush. You have to be the hardest working UD DM I've ever seen. Thx for making the UD a more exiting place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Recapture of Szith Morcane   The Recapture of Szith Morcane Empty

Back to top Go down

The Recapture of Szith Morcane
Page 1 of 1