Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Paladin in Shadowdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

A Paladin in Shadowdale Empty
PostSubject: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 am

A man in a shiny armor can be seen walking around in Shadowdale and talking to some beggars apparently looking for someone called Mary. He would also give any of the beggars some gold for food.
Back to top Go down
Ilharn

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Swordhand Bainyrr, the elf, approached the man.

"You seek someone of import. What is your name and state your business with him."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Cordovan just looks at the elf:

"My name is Cordovan and I am looking for a friend. Are you asking everyone who is trying to find a friend about their business?"
Back to top Go down
Ilharn

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Bainyrr looks at Cordovan.

"You are asking after my commanding officer, stranger. So when people ask about him, I confront them."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

"Oh no, you must be confusing something. I am not asking after your commander. My friend certainly isn't your commander. I apologize for the confusion." Cordovan answers with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm

He would then raise a brow and add: "Your commander is a man, right? Why does he have a girl's name?"
Back to top Go down
Ilharn

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 pm

"You can ask him that yourself if you get to see him." The normally stoic elf seemed to slightly smirk at that.

"So...your business is what then?"
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

"I shall do that. My business is that I want to find a friend of mine, I told you already."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Almost two months have passed now and except of a Zhentarim elf who was talking about his male commander called Mary, Cordovan apparently didn't get any answer or hint nor found the person he was looking for and finally decides to give up on it and moves on with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Paladin in Shadowdale   A Paladin in Shadowdale Empty

Back to top Go down

A Paladin in Shadowdale
Page 1 of 1