Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orson

Orson

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Helping family   Helping family EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Orson Will find Nadin in Myth Drannor and will ask Him a favor.

" NAdin, I need to ask ya A favor. T'is 'bout me sis. She been a slave for 'bout a year y'see. Now she's been freed but. well. She's kinda scared on tha inside y'know. She not sane no more. She's currently in Freehaven as its where she's been freed. It ain't a good place for her t'be and I would like ta bring her her, in Myth. She'll be better here. Tha thing I need a favor for is that'Cause of her scars she does not remember me at times. She thinks all 'round her be drows and Well she either attempt tha flee or fight. I cannot risk losing her in tha wilds or in tha Daggerhills. I hard 'bout a spell that block all things of tha mind. A blank... somt. or somt blank. I'm no scholar y'know but I heard ya might know that one."

*looks to Nadin waiting for is answer*
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Nadin looks concerned at Orson words

- Celovar sent word about your predicament, but I didn't know the circunstances involved. I'm really sorry your sister passed a period as slave to dhaerow, this is... unacceptable, still unfortunatelly the cursed ones are know for such atrocities. I will go with you to Freehaven and yes you are right, the spell mind blank, a powerful one, can clarify her thoughts for a necessary time, still there is one thing you need to consider. Do you really think she escaped by herself? She may be involuntarily a trap... sorry to say this way, but as we think with heart and love, the dhaerow have no room for any of these and their merciless sickened ways knows no respect for anything, neither recognize nothing as sacreed, besides their blasphemous, vile and disturbing religion.

The Akh'Velahr officer pauses then adds

- So I will need to call other spells that will not hurt her in anyway, or should not hurt, again, there is always the possibility the drow setted traps on her as well, I saw this before and I still get sad when I remenber what they can do, as one of my comrades lost his life while I could do nothing. Are you ready to accept this risk for her safety? I lost one companion, but this experience permitted us to save two others in the same day, as the three were comdemned before we even started. If you can accept these risks... I basically need search for any magic on her, try to undo any curse, and protect her from external influences, so it is possible we have occurances, as its possible nothing ill will come. Of course I need you present during all the procedure.

Gives him time to think and waits patiently for his answer
Back to top Go down
Orson

Orson

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Orson looks concerned at the possibility.

" I'll have to think about that nNadin. I did not think about that..."

He takes about an hour and then come back.

" I made tha decision. Teha point is ta free her from tha slavery. I'd rather see her free than a slave for tha rest of her life. I hope that she'll get through it but. I cannot let them still have their magic on her. Ya do what ya have to but free her."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

The elf nods in an almost appologetic manner

- It was not my intention to let you more disturbed, but I had to be sincere. I can grant you I will do anything in my reach to bring her safely to a friendly temple. I recommend the temple of Lathander, as I think they are better suited to her case. After all she needs a restart, and let to past what afflicted her, what do you think? If you agree we can go soon as I finish some other business here, but today.
Back to top Go down
Orson

Orson

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 pm

"Thanks for th franc talk. I will wait by th'fire for ya t finish yar tuings"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Later in that day Nadin meets again Orson

- We can go there, I already prepared the spells needed, we can depart immediatelly if you are ready. And remenber, we will bring her to the temple of Lathander, where I do think its the perfect place to her recover.

((sorry, tried to do IG but I dont think it will be possible so soon, so we can stick in foruns))
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm

*Arya who is sitting by the fire overheard a bit of the conversation looks up to Nadin with a questioning glance*

"Hello Mister Nadin. I could not help but overhear you are bringing someone to the temple. Should I prepare a bed or anything else for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

*Nadin looks to Arya and seems relieved*

- This would be a splendity idea my friend, I thank you. we can explain details later, but the lady suffered under enslavement by drow in the Underdark, so Lathander is the best option avaiable to her full recover beyond doubt. Ah sir Orson, pardon, this is Arya, a good friend and lathanderite, she is very trustworth.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

Ophelia83

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 am

*a look of concern washes over Arya as she listens to Nadin. She turns to Orson and offers a warm smile*

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mister Orson. I am so sorry to hear of this lady who has suffered so. I assume it is someone dear to you?"

*looks between the two as she stands from her seat a look of concentration and determination set hard on her face*

"Of course the lady is more then welcome to stay at the temple for as long as needed. I will head there now and make sure a bed is ready and I will go through my herbs and see if I have anything that may help her. If you would like my help I can watch over the lady while she stays."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:42 am

*nods visibly concerned too*

- We are departing immediatelly. The lady had her mind affected unfortunatelly, so I will help sir Orson with some spells to give her clarity of mind and possibly dismiss any geas or curse aflicting her.
Back to top Go down
Orson

Orson

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Looks to Arya and nods.

"thanks I tthink tha temple will be a good place for her. We'll have more time tha discuss when she'll be here and safe."

then turn to Nadin

"I'm ready when ya are. The soonest she'll be out o'there the better."

Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

Helping family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping family   Helping family EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 pm

- So we depart immediatelly *the elf stands and wait the others to motion*
Back to top Go down
Orson

Orson

Helping family Empty