Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haas2

Haas2

Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads Empty
PostSubject: Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads   Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 am

Any who would recognize the body would see that it is that of Griffen Lyon, his body is suspended over the ground, a spear running from the bottom of his spine out through his mouth and attached firmly to the ground. A small sign hangs from the body as well, and a fire has been lit beneath the spear, slowly burning the body attached.

Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads Nwn2_s23

///OOC: This is long after the execution of the two Lyons. I did not kill him, his body was brought to me in Shadowdale by another.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

Maskedshini

PostSubject: Re: Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads   Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 am

As soon as no-one is around, A huge chunck of earth moves closer, seeing who it is, the earth removes the spear, and throws it as far towards shadowdale as possible, it then disappears back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads   Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 pm

After some time when place looked deserted, grass starts to move as someone inviable makes approach towards the body. She reveals herself after recognizing the fallen one and her eyes fill with tears. She wears green robes and hood that leaves her eyes in dark. Long blonde hair escapes the hood and falls in front of her body as she quietly cries upon the dead Lyon. Without being aware, her emotions call upon weak thunder, and the sky itself changes the mood. She barely examines the wound of the body but still figures out that this is what is usually used for decoration in Shadowdale City by its tyrants. Her eyes shine with electricity as she becomes angrier and looks towards the trees as she speaks to someone through her tears: "I should bring the storm upon Shadowdale City, make their skymages unable to ride pets in air and weak their defenses then attack with everything we can. We cannot allow them doing this to our family anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads   Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Another figure moves between the trees arriving with the female Lyon. His colors change effectively and match the surroundings, but upon hearing her cry, he also reveals himself before the body he watches with sadness in his eyes. As she speaks to him and suggests the attack he instantly disagrees: "We cannot do this. I fully understand how you feel because I feel same but we cannot repeat same mistakes that druids did before us. Look where that kind of thoughts brought Ka'avain'nae, beyond my reach to save his spirit." Wearing similar green robe and hood that covers his eyes, this figure kneels before the body of the Lyon and examines. "But I can still save this one." He picks the body of Lyon up and puts it over his shoulder. "We must continue with restoration of peace and only fight to restore it when we have no choice. This was his (Griffin's) last wish when he spoke with me in Shadowdale Woods. He is not member of the circle and we are not just Lyons anymore. There are other lives at stake here. There are many innocent people within Shadowdale City whos lives can be placed in danger if the war begins. If they killed our family member they did not slay member of circle, and we as the circle who guards the grove cannot make this personal, we cannot be selfish. We will heal the damage they do to our family and we will heal the land where we can and we will avoid battles and wars for as long we can, for as long there is hope for peace and neutrality." He whispers few words on sylvan and camouflages himself with the nature, slowly disappearing from the sight along with the body of Griffin.

Last edited by Cllyx on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads   Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Female Lyon nods to his words and then waves off the dark clouds that made the sky overcast. Few moments later sun breaks through again as she controls her chaotic nature with the guide of the male Lyon. With magic of the fey she follows him closely and becomes invisible again, together leaving the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads   Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads Empty

Back to top Go down

Body on a Stake at Shadowdale East, near the Crossroads
Page 1 of 1