Dalelands Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the gates of Shadowdale East

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noltem

Noltem

At the gates of Shadowdale East Empty
PostSubject: At the gates of Shadowdale East   At the gates of Shadowdale East EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:27 am

Mark Lametz approaches the gates with his hands raised greetings the guards with a smile.
"Hello there, long time no see, I am currently banned from this place due to the Council decision but since the Council is long gone I was wondering how that applies to this situation, could you tell that to your superiors? See what's what? I can wait by that rock over there for an answer."
Back to top Go down
DM_Muse

DM_Muse

PostSubject: Re: At the gates of Shadowdale East   At the gates of Shadowdale East EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 pm

A guard takes a long look at the smiling man. A look of disdain crosses his face as the man confesses to having been banned.
 "Just a moment there, mister smiley. Just because the Council is no longer here does not mean their judgement while they were, was wrong. State your name and your business here."
Both guards stand at the ready, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

Noltem

PostSubject: Re: At the gates of Shadowdale East   At the gates of Shadowdale East EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:05 pm

"Well, considering your words nothing has changed in Shadowdale so I better leave before I make you swallow your own teeth, thanks for the time to hear me out though."
And so Mark leaves giving them the middle finger before returning to the Crossroads
Back to top Go down
DM_Muse

DM_Muse

PostSubject: Re: At the gates of Shadowdale East   At the gates of Shadowdale East EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:42 am

The guard turns to the other one, and repeats the hand gesture with the middle finger.
"What do you think that means? ", he asked.
The other guard looks at the hand gesture, turning his head a bit. He answered.
"I am thinking it's one of those religious signs? Maybe Sharessian. It does kinda resemble a personal part."
With a grimace, the first guard responded,"Oh man! You are twisted. Obviously, it's a blessing of some sort, the man did say 'thank you' when he made this hand sign. "
The second man makes the same middle finger hand sign and with a smile says , "well Bless you too!".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the gates of Shadowdale East   At the gates of Shadowdale East Empty

Back to top Go down

At the gates of Shadowdale East
Page 1 of 1